X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • binnie
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2006

Originally posted by Dan

The ABs Will Be Back And When They Do Look Out.
    Why? They'll fuck it up like they have done every time in the past 20 years
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Dan
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
      Why? They'll fuck it up like they have done every time in the past 20 years
      Damn You Binnie.

I Got Your Number.
      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• binnie
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • May 2006

Originally posted by Kelly
        I'm picking a France/SA final with the French to win it.

I'm picking that final too, but I think that SA will edge it.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Any Team Can Win On The Day.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

Tonight's gonna be boilin' hot!!

Death to the Roast Beef!!!

I mean, no bad feeling towards the English as English people, it's only their AWful rugby I hate...
            Fuckin' foot shit game.

If it were soccer, I would support the English team, on the contrary.
            posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
            posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

GoodBye France,Hello England.

The Game Was Fucking Boring,Kick The Ball,Kick it Again.

Fucking Run With The Ball.

OK,I Got Up At 8am This Morning Going For The French Team And Within The First Couple Of Minutes the English Score.

The French Came Back But Never looked like Scoring A Try At All.

I Rate This Game 2-10.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                GoodBye France,Hello England.

The Game Was Fucking Boring,Kick The Ball,Kick it Again.

Fucking Run With The Ball.

OK,I Got Up At 8am This Morning Going For The French Team And Within The First Couple Of Minutes the English Score.

The French Came Back But Never looked like Scoring A Try At All.

I Rate This Game 2-10.
                That's pretty fair rating, Dan.

Well, the English scored a try, what an event!! The French weren't fucking able to...
                The result is fair enough: the England team desserved to go through.

I look forward to watching the final next Saturday, the Boks being the other finalist, very probably. I'm curious about how it will go, knowing the English were trampled on by the South-African team 36:00 in the first round.

Go the Springboks!!! Fuck that boring Wilkinson's fuckin' feet, it will be time to show REAL "handmade" Rugby at last, dammit!
                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Grant
                  Sniper
                  • Feb 2005

Well, I'm rootin' for Argentina - and thus for an England v Argentina final.

Wonder if there would be any 'Hands Of God' in such a game?

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

It's Going To Be A Very Tough Game.

Won Up Front And Maybe A Drop Goal To Seal The Game.

Both Teams Have A Big Pack And It May Come Down To Who Wants It More.

Comment

• binnie
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2006

Well, I hate the way the English play Rugby (Union), but they absolutely deserved to win that game as the French had nothing. France's problem has always been consitency. I have been really impressed with the heart shown by the England team in their last two games: they have played with passion, but sadly not with any flair (ie they rely on Wilkinson's boot too much).

Seems to me that if England go on to win the whole tournament against South Africa in the final then it will make for one hell of a story: from the team rightly writtren off after playing like dogshit in their first two games and getting embarrassed by SA, to one that improved with every game and won against the odds.

Now, I can't see them beating SA but then again I couldn't see them beating Tonga, and was sure that Australia were going to spank them, and that France were going to have too much pace and flair for them - perhaps they can do it.

Whilst I've said since before the World Cup that SA would be the team to beat, they have been wobbled a few times, and England will clearly have a point to prove after 36-0.

However, SA have to get past Argentina first. Whilst I think they will achieve that, Argentian have been formidable so far, and have a spectacualr defence, so we could have (yet another) upset.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                        Now, I can't see them beating SA but then again I couldn't see them beating Tonga, and was sure that Australia were going to spank them, and that France were going to have too much pace and flair for them - perhaps they can do it.
                        Let's just reverse all your predictions then, we'll sure get it right! :p

The French team got what they deserved yesterday night, they chose to play a kind of "English" game, they forgot about their genuine, attractive hand game, so buh-bye!

I still can't bear the idea of the English XV winning... Go the BOKS!!! What Argentina team? :confused:

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

8am Kick-Off This Morning.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Nov 2004

4 minutes to go, 37:13... The Boks are through, hope they will trample hard on the boot players next Saturday!

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

The Boks looked bloody impressive - we have to remember that Argentina have been a very good team and they were beaten quite convincingly.

The Boks have been rocked in the tournament, and the Argies did best when they used their speed to chase them down (England won't be able to do this as they as slower).

I'd say England will lose the final, but you never know.

Comment

• Grant
                                Sniper
                                • Feb 2005

Missed the England v France game. Saw the highlights though. That try to England was literally handed to them on a platter through that dreadful mistake by that French player. I bet he sure is kicking himself silly over it now.

Great performance by the Boks! This indeed is going to be a very interesting final. Since it's obvious that England is pretty much so far still relying on Wilkinson for getting the points on board, up against South Africa's flair in the play the ball should make them think again about their game plan. Or vice versa?

As far as I'm concerned, this is anyone's game.

GO THE BOKS!!!

Comment

Working...