Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redblkwht
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

lol and the winner is? i didnt get the ppv just got home from wk..

EUAS

Comment

• Sarge
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

BJ Penn's corner gave up between rounds 4 and 5

He was getting dominated..
      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• ULTRAMAN VH
        Commando
        • May 2004

This was a great UFC card. The fighters really displayed some martial prowess. I was rooting for Penn, but had an uneasy feeling he would be overpowered by George St. Pierre. George has really developed his ground and pound and with that blend of core strength he is really standing above the pack. Machida impressed the hell out of me. Silva is a beast coming out of one of the toughest MMA schools in Brazil and Machida just bitch slapped him. Another impressive showing was this young kid Jon Jones. I could not keep up with the various techniques he was applying on a stunned Bonner. This kid has alot of weapons in his arsenal and the only thing he seemed weak on was his stamina, which can easily be addressed with some more cardio work in the gym. It was good to see Clay Guida upset the street thug, Nate Diaz.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

I agree Jones has lots of potential, as long as he stays disciplined, he has the tools to make a good fighter..his competition last night wasn't that great, IMO.

Machida vs Silva gets my vote for fight of the night. The eye poke wasn't a flagrant as Henderson's 2 weeks ago, so I'll forget that one. He has a great style...and he wasn't about to leave it up to the judges. I'm going to start following this guy closely!

I wasn't impressed with Guida, but I was less impressed with Diaz...he came off like a with the showboating....he's not Sugar Ray for fuck sakes!

St.Pierre had a great game plan. He leaned into Penn the 1st round, trying to wear him down, and ran the show the rest of the way. It didn't look good for Penn...going up in weight class against the champ in that division is a tought task. He's better off @ 155.

Comment

• Sarge
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I don't like Clay Guida, because he can't finish fights. Who wants to see a fight go to a decision.. everytime?!
            Jon Jones looked good against Bonner. He needs to really work on his cardio if h is going to make a run in the devision.
            I was rooting for Penn, but GSP looked way bigger and stronger.

Breasts,
            Sarge
            ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
            The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
            [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

I want Fedor vs Lesner!

Don't know how good it would be, but it would be interesting.

Comment

Working...