X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

well...that's the deal...we set a date for August 1st...talked to my buddy Matt (new commish) on the phone yesterday afternoon...I got a good friend into the league on Monday...

up to 7...

a couple of the dropouts may be dropping back in...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Troy...if our league disbands...I saw we shop our wares for a keeper at ESPN or Sportsline (Full Blitz)...I think Teams are like $250 or so...

something to think about...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

We'll open up a Yahoo account we can both access...to open the team up...so we both can maneuvre...

Comment

• Troy
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

The money's already been spent so I'm open to other options if this one doesn't work out. I hope it does though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Like I said...I still have your checks...haven't put them anywhere 'cept my desk...

Comment

• Troy
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

What... you didn't use them to buy a new deluxe potty trainer?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

LMFAO...yeah...one that's built into the couch...so I don't have to leave the room while watching TV...

no bro...not going to deposit them until I know what the deal is with our league...or if we choose to go another route...

Comment

Working...