Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Yeah Va...it was a great place to see a football game for sure...

but every opening day...or Yankee doubleheader...

when there were 75,000 fans there (at best...twice a year)...there was nothing like it...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

You've really gotta watch a game at SBC park(formerly Pac Bell), to believe it. Even though I've been there easliy over a hundred times now, it still just knocks me out. Then again I had to suffer at The Stick my whole life, so a field at the local high school woulda been better. Seriously though , it belongs at leat in the top 3.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Like I said...all those retro parks that HOK built are fantastic in their own way...

I don't really think you can differentiate what they mean to each city they were built in...I do like San Frans though...but only seen it on TV...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...