Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

You know what though Texan...the free agents have been signed...but there are going to be sign and trades...

Dan Gilbert is a billionaire...and Chris Paul wants to marry Byron Scott...I think they can get trade...they have pieces that New Orleans would want. You get Paul...get under the cap...and go after someone next year...

get your two superstars...and go after the Heat...

There is nothing in the world that would be sweeter than beating the fucking Heat in the Eastern Conference championship...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
      I just cant get over all the "me" statements...cant recall them all..a standout was " I will continue to be great"...holy fuckin shit..this guy cannot have a bigger ego

Or when he said he has no intention of "sharing" the spotlight. It's about each individuals own spotlight. Then he tried at the end to say "and whats best for the team". He doesn't give a shit about any team, just LeBron. That's fine, but damn dude...try to cover it a bit.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

There is nothing in the world that would be sweeter than beating the fucking Heat in the Eastern Conference championship...

Indeed.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
          The Heat remind me of that other Florida team that bought a World Series. I kinda hope they don't ever win a ring.
          Do you remember who that other Florida team beat?
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Do you remember who that other Florida team beat?
            Dude, I couldn't even name one player from that team. I just remember the fire sale the very next off-season

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by sadaist
              Or when he said he has no intention of "sharing" the spotlight. It's about each individuals own spotlight. Then he tried at the end to say "and whats best for the team". He doesn't give a shit about any team, just LeBron. That's fine, but damn dude...try to cover it a bit.
              But what made me sick...were all those fucking douchebags at ESPN trying to make him sound like a good guy!

"He took less money..."

"He's unselfish..."

"He wants to win now, and Miami was the only place to do it..."

uhhh...didn't Cleveland win more games than Miami? With LeBron...they would have done it fucking again...WITH BOSH!

And Stuart fucking Scott...

BOO-YAH...

I'd like to take a "BOO-YAH" on his bald ass head...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Holy Shit...from Dan Gilbert...owner of the Cavs...this is crazy...

Part one of many...

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Part 2...and this is on the Cavs site...this is Gilbert...

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

I liked the one commentator speaking of Jordan. How the Bulls lost 3 times to Detroit. Did Michael bail? No! He stuck with it and found a way to get better, make his teammates better, and created a dynasty. LeBron went the easy route.

Oh well. Cavs fans have every reason to be pissed & burn those jerseys.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Gilbert is going to spell out LeBron's deception...

Now...listen to this...the owner of the Cavs...billionaire a couple of times owner...

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

Comment

• sadaist
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jul 2004

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

Fucking hardcore and spot on.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Holy fuck...now Gilbert goes for the throat...

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Gilbert is going to spell out LeBron's deception...

Now...listen to this...the owner of the Cavs...billionaire a couple of times owner...

HAHAHA! I love this guy.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

and more to the throat...

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

and the final touch...

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
                                Majority Owner
                                Cleveland Cavaliers

Comment

Working...