Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

What's most difficult for me during all this is the playoffs. I don't know what LeWench was going through, but he played like garbage. Did he throw the playoffs? It sounds ridiculous, but just watch the games. I'm not even talking about the offense here...but about the defense...

Now I know this year, he was hurt...but...

wow...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      What's most difficult for me during all this is the playoffs. I don't know what LeWench was going through, but he played like garbage. Did he throw the playoffs? It sounds ridiculous, but just watch the games. I'm not even talking about the offense here...but about the defense...

Now I know this year, he was hurt...but...

wow...
      He did.

it was a combination of bitching out on his coach and having this all planned out

Cleveland was fucking scammed.

Gilbert had every right to write that letter the more it seems.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

LeDumbass got booed outside Carmello Anthony's wedding...

Good stuff...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Jesse Jackson is all in an uproar, defending LeDork...

comparing Dan Gilbert to a slave owner, and LeClit into a slave...

...a slave that is earning 112/115 million over the next six years.

He's such a fucking moron. If LeBastard James was white, not only would it be amazing that a white man is the best player in the NBA, but Cleveland fans would easily hate him just as much...

I mean...fuck...Fart Modell is white, last I knew...did Jesse Jackhole come to his defense?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Jesse Jackson is all in an uproar, defending LeDork...

comparing Dan Gilbert to a slave owner, and LeClit into a slave...

...a slave that is earning 112/115 million over the next six years.

He's such a fucking moron. If LeBastard James was white, not only would it be amazing that a white man is the best player in the NBA, but Cleveland fans would easily hate him just as much...

I mean...fuck...Fart Modell is white, last I knew...did Jesse Jackhole come to his defense?

fuck jesse jackson in the ass with a pitchfork, sideways. if dan gilbert had darker skin pigment jackson wouldn't have said shit.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004

Jackson responded to Gilbert’s remarks on Sunday by saying the Cavs owner sees James as a “runaway slave” and that Gilbert’s comments put the player in danger.

Wow..Really?..Do he and Al Sharpton work this out between themselves or is it first to speak? Or did I miss Al's take?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

In all seriousness...this sucks...

I wish the fuck that this whole fucking thing didn't bother me...but it does. Here I am...pushing 40, and this really has fucking fucked with me with regards to sports. Of course, I don't know what the hell I would do in his situation...

I know I fucking love Cleveland...and it's incredibly hard for me to believe that someone from there could drop the hammer like this.

Anyways...read the following...

Cleveland and general sports commentary

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Stern says the LeBron thing was moronic...

then fines Gilbert $100,000...

What a two-faced cock-head...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

VMart at the All-Star game...

"When I got in last night after dinner, I saw CC [Sabathia] and Cliff [Lee] in the lobby," said Martinez on Monday. "We were just talking about being teammates two years ago. It's just amazing the way everything was taken apart."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Sabathia on the trades after 2007:

"That wasn't our fault. They traded us. That's on them. If they had kept everybody at least for two more years, I think we had a chance of having a really good team," said Sabathia. "You look back on Cleveland and the only one that's left is Jake [Westbrook]. It's kind of sad to me. We all came up together. We grew up together. It's been a tough thing to watch."

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

In all seriousness...this sucks...

I wish the fuck that this whole fucking thing didn't bother me...but it does. Here I am...pushing 40, and this really has fucking fucked with me with regards to sports. Of course, I don't know what the hell I would do in his situation...

I know I fucking love Cleveland...and it's incredibly hard for me to believe that someone from there could drop the hammer like this.

Anyways...read the following...

http://papacass.blogspot.com/
                        Cassano actually posts on the board I frequent.

Shocked you havn't registered there man. Swerb actually spoke rather highly of you.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

What board?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Swerbs Blurbs...er...The Cleveland Fan?

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Swerbs Blurbs...er...The Cleveland Fan?
                              Yeah.

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

people around here are getting too fucking high on the Browns now

Christ, thinking we're going to re-enact the patriots season of 01 or something

No, we're not going to sweep the Steelers, we'll be lucky to get a game from them, IF THAT.

No we're not making the playoffs, Jake fucking Delhomme is done and he's the guy under, and besides who the fuck does he have to throw to?

and No Colt McCoy is not the guy, he's a backup if we're lucky.

Comment

Working...