X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

it's 6:17pm and LeBron is still a cunt
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

True, yet I still am willing to bet that this is the highest rated game in TNT's history.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I believe Miami had a better team last year with D Wade and the supporting cast they had then. This year they have too many egos on the team...I mean, LeBron's ego alone is bigger than the other two's egos combined. They thought that just the three of them being on the same team with a few bit players would guarantee them a title, and many other people bought into the hype as well, saying this was potentially the best team ever and that they were going to lose fewer games than the 96 Bulls. Instead, this team might not even make the playoffs, and if they do, they'll be gone in the first round. I'm so glad this is blowing up in their faces, especially LeBron's! Isn't Karma a bitch?

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
          I'm so glad this is blowing up in their faces, especially LeBron's! Isn't Karma a bitch?

Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Personally...I'm done with it. I don't know what makes me more sick...LeBron...or the fucks out there that are telling Cleveland fans that they don't get why we are so fucking pissed...

FUCK OFF...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

You know what...I've been critical of Cleveland fans...and rightly so...here's what I'll say...

I'm proud to be a Cleveland fan. I'm proud that our team continues to sell out.

...and the asshole chant begins...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Witless

The Lyin King...funny shit...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Right before the tip...LeBron looked right over at Dan Gilbert...and smacked the Heat written on his jersey...what a fucking twit...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

J.J. Hickson...right by LeBron...WAM...with both hands...

my Cavs friends will get that...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

J.J. Hickson has come to play my friends...

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

It's funny, every time James hands touch the ball, the boos ring out. They might be enhanced, as they sound artificial in places, yet they seem to be having an effect, as Lebron is missing his big jumpers.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Definitely not enhanced...that place rocks when it's packed...Man...

like I said...this crowd is thoroughly impressing me tonight. I can't wait to hear about what we can't hear about watching it on TV. I'm sure there's shit going on we don't know about.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I'm sure the Heat didn't intend on Carlos Arroyo to take so many shots.

I fucking hate D-Wade. He and his "brothers" can go fuck themselves...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Big move by Antawn Jamison...let me tell you...that cat looks damn pissed...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Comment

Working...