X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

"Akron Hates You"
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

hehehehehe....delonte chants....
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        J.J. Hickson...right by LeBron...WAM...with both hands...

my Cavs friends will get that...
        yeah, Joe's still out. I'm listening to 1100 right now sitting at my house in Atlanta. Mike Snyder and Jim Chones. I haven't heard an update since he got out of the hospital; I guess that was about two weeks ago.
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Nor have I...hope he's doing okay...

Better than the Cavs are right now. They just don't have a finisher...

James over talking to Boobie...what a douche...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Barkley--

"LeBron's over there talking and joking with the Cavs while their kicking our ass, if I'm Byron Scott, I'm pissed."

Amen Charles...Amen...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

"These players aren't playing with any animosity, and without a chip on their shoulder, they're doing the city of Cleveland a disservice..."

Again...amen Charles. Right now...Joey Graham is my favorite fucking Cavalier...he's fucking getting right in LeBron's fucking face...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Fuckin' TO at the game huggin' on LeDouche.

Charles:

"TO better start worrying about winning a game. Have they won this millenium?"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

LeBron just tried to talk to Mo Williams...he walked right past him...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

LeFuck and his band of merry faggots are going to really try and embarrass the Cavs...

God...this fucking sucks...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Cavs are just pressing out there.

oh well, LeBron's still a cunt
                      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

God...they may double up the Cavs...

From Rome, "Someone better knock him to the floor before a fueled up fan tries."

Comment

• Troy
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

"scottie pippen!" lmao

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Wow...LeBron leaving did some damage...I don't even know what the fuck this is going to do.

This may be their last sellout...

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

At this point, I just don't get it. Cleveland was doing fine in the first quarter. Since then, the shooting has dropped off, and whatever they were showing against the Heat (making Miami force shots from long range, ect,) has disappeared.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                At this point, I just don't get it. Cleveland was doing fine in the first quarter. Since then, the shooting has dropped off, and whatever they were showing against the Heat (making Miami force shots from long range, ect,) has disappeared.
                                No heart...

They really need to watch him walking out of here...these fans are going to be pissed...

Comment

Working...