And neeeeew heavyweight champion of the world!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOEThasreturnen
    Banned
    • Sep 2009

And neeeeew heavyweight champion of the world!

We fucking did it, plain and simple! I have returned from my 28 day European vacation ladies and gentlemen, fans and supporters and yes.........I am indeed back and ready to take over the sight I created and put on the map. Yes, the rumors are true and yes, this is really happening. 3 years ago I stated that an unknown fighter by the name of Brian Minto from my stable would soon become HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!! At the time I was looked at with much skeptisism. Well, on August 14th in front of a national audience on pay per view and a sold out stadium in Butler, Pa, Brian Minto became the undisputed WBO heavyweight champion of the world! Listen, I have just returned and am beat right now, but expect big things to come as I will once again be giving daily updates. Also, I will be heading into the studio January 2 to pick up where we left off in 84. Huge things are happening right now in both the VH and in the Minto and THUNDER camps. I may also be releasing some new material! Another update coming within 48 hours, I am out. T.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

So who's the heavyweight?

Minto, or yourself?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Fuck off, Blunder.

I think we're out of these in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL, but I'm sure we can get more.

Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Ahh, yes, Brian Minto--

After almost two weeks of review, the Pennsylvania State Athletic Commission recommended a decision to overturn the Brian Minto-Donnell Holmes fight.

The commission determined that during the fight on Aug. 14, the cut above Minto's eye was caused by a punch, not by a head-butt.

Many people, including Holmes's manger John Tripp, determined this to mean the ruling had been changed to a no-contest.

But the ruling didn't change the decision and another meeting will be held in two weeks for Minto's side of the story to be heard.

Neither Patrick Nelson, Minto's manager, nor Minto was available for comment. One person who will be brought in to testify for Minto is referee Rick Steigerwald, who made the ruling.

Should the fight be overruled, the only way the decision could be changed again is if it went to the Pennsylvania court system.

On Wednesday afternoon, Tripp said he still feels Holmes would have won the fight.

"We wanted a TKO victory for Holmes," Tripp said. "Minto quit on his stool in the fourth round."

Tripp also commended Greb Sirb, commissioner of the boxing in Pennsylvania, for overturning the decision before the news broke that the fight hadn't been overturned.

Calls to Patrick Nelson, Minto's manager, and to Minto were unreturned. Minto said after the fight that a rematch was unlikely.

"Why would I fight him again?" Minto said. "I had to pay him to come here. I'm the biggest draw here. What money is he bringing to the table? The only way we will fight again is if he puts up the money. I'm moving on to bigger and better things."

The decision may also strip Minto of the World Boxing Organization/National ABO Heavyweight title.

Minto and Holmes are both fringe Heavyweight title contenders and are hoping to earn a fight against current champion Wladimir Klitschko.
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

No Contest--
          The August 14th heavyweight fight between Butler’s Brian Minto and Ivanhoe, North Carolina’s Donnell Holmes, initially ruled a 4 round technical decision win for Minto, has been overturned to a no contest by the Pennsylvania Boxing Commission. Brian Minto phoned 8countnews.com today to inform us of this change.

During the 4th round, the video of the fight shows what appears to be a clash of heads at one point. Immediately after the accidental headbutt, both Minto and Holmes glance at referee Rick Steigerwald. Shortly afterwards, blood began to stream down Minto’s face.

After the conclusion of the 4th rounds with blood streaming down Minto’s face, the referee was asked ringside by this writer, who was also commentating for TV that night, if the cut was caused the a punch or a headbutt. Without hesitation, the official replied “headbutt”.
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

and a sold out stadium in Butler, Pa,
            What, was it a standing room only crowd at Butler County Community College? BC3 must have been hoppin'!

Stadium...bwahahahahahahaha

Comment

• binnie
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2006

Yeah, the world awaits Brian Minto vs Vitali Klitschko.......
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                What, was it a standing room only crowd at Butler County Community College? BC3 must have been hoppin'!

Stadium...bwahahahahahahaha
                You beat me to it....

What was it, Slippery Rock "stadium" ?? Mars "stadium" ?? Zelienople "stadium" ??

sold-out stadium, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

My God Va...did this cat have a fight at Slippery Rock?

Where the hell would that have been...if it was on Campus...Morrow Field House...

If it was off campus (likely), perhaps in a field next to the kegger because of Slippery Rock's dry town mentality...

"I'M THE KING OF THE...WELL...SLIPPERY ROCK!"

Where's he going to fight Klitschko, at the Erie County Fair?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by JOEThasreturnen
                    I am indeed back and ready to take over the sight I created and put on the map.
                    I was skeptical at first, but I took a look, and you really did a good job on your web "sight". You are a hero to fat people everywhere, Joe.

www.naafa.org- We Come In All Sizes
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      My God Va...did this cat have a fight at Slippery Rock?

Where the hell would that have been...if it was on Campus...Morrow Field House...

If it was off campus (likely), perhaps in a field next to the kegger because of Slippery Rock's dry town mentality...

"I'M THE KING OF THE...WELL...SLIPPERY ROCK!"

Where's he going to fight Klitschko, at the Erie County Fair?
                      It's going to be at the old Erie County Field House, next to Superfly Snuka and KISS !!!

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Actually, that's where Duran fought Lou Bizzarro in '76. My Dad knows Bizzarro, I've talked to him about that fight a couple of times...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Lou Bizzarro owns a place called ringside off of W38th street over by McDowell...good italian food...

His kid, Johnny, a bit of a name himself, owns a place aptly titled Johnny's off of Washington ave. My crew used to hang out there quite a bit. There's a boxing ring inside the place...pretty cool stuff.

Van Halen opened for KISS at a show at the Civic Center...

I wouldn't call John-Boy a best pal...but we were friends in the day.

Comment

• JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
                            Roadie
                            • Feb 2005

hola everyone. i noticed my ex-fatty fuck boyfriend posting here. so i thought i'd drop in and say hello to all of my fellow fans of the androgynous god we call roth.

Originally posted by JOEThasreturnen
                            We fucking did it, plain and simple! I have returned from my 28 day European vacation ladies and gentlemen, fans and supporters and yes.........I am indeed back and ready to take over the sight I created and put on the map. Yes, the rumors are true and yes, this is really happening. 3 years ago I stated that an unknown fighter by the name of Brian Minto from my stable would soon become HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!! At the time I was looked at with much skeptisism. Well, on August 14th in front of a national audience on pay per view and a sold out stadium in Butler, Pa, Brian Minto became the undisputed WBO heavyweight champion of the world! Listen, I have just returned and am beat right now, but expect big things to come as I will once again be giving daily updates. Also, I will be heading into the studio January 2 to pick up where we left off in 84. Huge things are happening right now in both the VH and in the Minto and THUNDER camps. I may also be releasing some new material! Another update coming within 48 hours, I am out. T.
                            and look whose lying now! joe, you lie best on ur fat stomach when small dick queers putting the pipe to your gaping asshole, taco munch. firstly, your "stable" consists of overweight fat white trash mullet flamers from butthole, pa. brian minto isnt ready to fill out his jockstrap much less win a fight against anything more than a tired hasbeen. and your mother is calling you for your nighttime feeding. so get fucked you limpy faggibitch. youll always be my powerbottom to this chubby chaser. and these internet cryouts for my cock arent going to work, this time lard ass. i have a new girlfriend and i get anyone i want, cum guzzler. but i do wish i could clobber the shit out of you one more time and leave your rolly polly ass crying in the corner like old times. as always joe, stay off the pipe, check into your parole officer, and stay as least a mile away from any school or playground. because if you even think of leering at a young boy, i'll persoanlly put the plyers to your micro-cock, faggit.
                            Ex-Bitch JOE THUNDER, LP, WHOYOUFUCKINGJOE(your cellmate?), SHOWJOEYYOURTITS(unhuh?), I'MACUNT! eatthatboxJOE!(yeah right!) Longdongsilver, boy, u stupid (and gay)
                            Where'd he go?

Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly
                            The spiders from Mars. He played it left hand
                            But made it too far
                            Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band
                            Ziggy really sang, screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo
                            Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling
                            He could leave 'em to hang
                            Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.
                            So where were the spiders while the fly tried to break our balls
                            Just the beer light to guide us,
                            So we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?
                            Ziggy played for time, jiving us that we were voodoo
                            The kids were just crass, he was the nazz
                            With God given ass
                            He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar
                            Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
                            Like a leper messiah
                            When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.
                            Oh yeah
                            Ooooooo
                            Ziggy played guitaarrrrrr

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                              Veteran
                              • Jun 2005

This is way too coincidental. Brian Mento couldn't beat his own meat. Joe T hasn't seen his meat in years. What are the chances?
                              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

Working...