X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

What the Farve?

Okay, I'm sick of Farve, your sick of Farve, we're all sick of Farve...

but...

This guy finds a way, year in and year out, to make plays that leave you scratching your head both good, and bad...

How many times has that guy made a pass like that to win a game?

we all know that there is going to be a game in which it goes the other way...but damn...

You and I both know that Minnesota is FAR BETTER with him, and has a more than legit shot at the Super Bowl.

Oh, and Brett...choose the damn TV already...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Well, lemme say this...

If you saw the replay showing the ground level behind Favre, he completely threw that one up for grabs...

But, hey, give him credit, or should I say, give the receiver credit, helluva catch...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I don't deny that at all...

But for throwing it up for grabs (and there certainly is something to that)...

it sure ended up in a perfect place to be caught. Now the catch was spectacular...

My point being...Favre has done that very thing on more than one occasion...he has a flair for that shit...love him or hate him...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
        Commando
        • Apr 2006

Up for grabs? I have to disagree. He through it 50 yards to an exact location where his receiver would be, cutting across the back of the end zone. It was a great catch, but a hell of a throw as well.

Comment

• ppg960
          Sniper
          • Dec 2005

Farve is an incredible QB. He has a gun for an arm. The ball has vapor trails behind it. That pass last weekend was unreal. Yes, his INT count is high but he's a gun slinger QB. Always fun too watch and I'm hoping he can make a run with the Vikings to a Super Bowl this year.

Comment

• High Life Man
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Every word that comes out of that shithead's mouth is a lie. He's a piece of shit.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by High Life Man
              Every word that comes out of that shithead's mouth is a lie. He's a piece of shit.
              HAHAHAHAHA...

Good to see you High Life...

It's interesting that in two years, Favray has burned down most bridges to Green Bay...

Tonight should prove to be interesting...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yo HLM...when he went to the Jets...what was the take?

...obviously Packers fans hate the Vikings...

did it change drastically this year...or was it a fairly steady hate since the move to the Jets?

Comment

• High Life Man
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

People were more pissed at Ted Thompson last year. But eventually BF showed his true colors, something Joe Packerfan wasn't privy to and people turned.

So most fans are now Favre haters. Don't forget, he got off to a flying start last year and then petered out as the season wore on. He's not a kid anymore.

Then again, he's got his boys in Childress and Bevell in the TC. So who knows.

And I'll dare say, he's a bigger cunt than his wife.

BTW - the Packers look like ass tonight. Another shitty year and McCarthy will be gone. Could the new GB coach be in the MNF booth tonight?

Comment

• High Life Man
                    Commando
                    • Jan 2004

God, I'm pissed. I'm writing like a 7th grader.

Oh wait, that's better.

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by High Life Man
                      Don't forget, he got off to a flying start last year and then petered out as the season wore on.
                      That's because he was playing injured the last month or so of last season.
                      Last edited by Little Texan; 10-06-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• Dan
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Still Early Days.

Still A Green Bay Packer's Fan.
                        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• THEDOCTOR
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Mar 2009

Its hard to hate him unless he's on your team's rival. (like he was on the Jets last year,Im a Miami fan,yeah pity me,and I had a few colorful explenatives concerning ole Brett) However, hes gonna be fuckin 40 this week and still plays like a mother fucker. He made the Packers defense look like Manning made the Fins defense look......Clowns!
                          Pretty sad when your own coach challenges that in fact it was not a fumble but your team got a safety on them,because you fuckin KNOW Brett's gonna put 7 on you if he gets that fumble spot. Fucking pathetic! I hope Brett gets a superbowl and goes out!

Comment

• High Life Man
                            Commando
                            • Jan 2004

Ugh. I never, EVER want to see the Vikings win a super bowl. I don't care if Jesus H. Christ himself was goosing the center.

Comment

• THEDOCTOR
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Mar 2009

If he was,and he tried a Hail Mary.....do you think he'd have a better chance?
                              And if He won....do you think he'd say"I'd like to thank ME for winning today and want to dedicate all the glory to my name" ?
                              Do you think that no matter what happened the other players would say it was because of him ?
                              Or if he fucked up would he blame his Dad.
                              When he looked at the camera would even HE say "Hi Mom!" ?
                              Would fans and players alike feel like the game was a deeply religious experience?
                              What number do you think he'd wear? 01? Would his Dad go to the game?
                              Would he smite down Jerry Jones right then and there and expose him as Lucifer?
                              Would they actually go to the booth for challenges or just say"Well Jesus?"
                              Do you think his coaches would really question his decisions?
                              Your post got me thinkin...........

Comment

Working...