The Raiders Can Straight Up Go Fuck Themselves!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mushroom
    Commando
    • Jul 2009

Commitment to Excrements

Just Wipe Baby!

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
      Head Fluffer
      • Oct 2009

Ah, the Raiders. MY Raiders. A team of abhorrent personalities more in love with their money than the sport they once claimed to adore. Each week as a fan is a harrowing experience with little more than disappointment as the consolation prize to your loyalty. I realize it has almost been a week since their 38-0 loss, but it has taken me that long to come up with words magniloquent enough to fully explain my feelings towards their revolting performances.

38-0

Not even a field goal. Sure, the opportunity for a three pointer didn't come as often as I would have liked. I do, however, recall a fourth and goal situation deep into the second half that Janikowski could have easily kicked in. No. Go for it. Normally, I would agree with this. "We don't have anything to lose." But with nothing on the score board and the domination the Jets had so righteously wrought, is it such a good idea? "SURE!" says Tom Cable, intent on giving up on the rest of the season.

38-0

I will give one thing to Cable, though: WAY TO GO ON FINALLY BENCHING RUSSELL. Bruce Gradkowski showed up in the second half looking like he may actually be vying for the starting position. Oh. Interception. Spoke too soon. But hey, we'll get a decent draft pick next year. IN THE SECOND ROUND. And even then we'll just pick up a free safety. Or a second string punter. Or a towel boy. And you know what? They'll ALL hold out for the bigger contract. (I realize there will be a cap, but for effect let's not acknowledge that.)

38-0

This ball club has long been torn asunder, destroyed by a senile owner and a cadre of primadonnas that just want to play for their paycheck and forget this wretched time in their careers. Way to go, gentlemen. You suck ass.

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That first game really fooled me...I totally had them read wrong. They looked like they might have actually improved and were going to be a more competitive team this year, but nearly halfway into the season they are the same ol' losing Raiders.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
          Head Fluffer
          • Oct 2009

So, the Raiders lost again. And why shouldn't they? They are the Raiders. I choose not to spend too much time writing about their lack of awesome. I choose to remember the good times when they were a team. Granted, that was a while ago, but a boy can dream.

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Good God, what a display of utter futility. Jamarcus Russell continues to throw into the dirt 2 feet in front of his receivers. Of course, this is balanced out by the sheer ineptitude of Kansas City, who somehow managed to fumble a ball 25 yards forward, making it their biggest play of the day.

I'd switch over to the Dallas/Green Bay game, but that is also a non-compelling contest, currently 3-0 Packers in the third quarter.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

I'd imagine that anyone else is too mind-fucked to comment on the last 6 minutes of that game. Here's hope that Bruce Gradkowski's performance moves him to starting QB. Damn, the guy moved the ball, and actually threw the football where it could be caught, instead of 2 feet over the receiver's head or at their shoelaces.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                Good God, what a display of utter futility. Jamarcus Russell continues to throw into the dirt 2 feet in front of his receivers. Of course, this is balanced out by the sheer ineptitude of Kansas City, who somehow managed to fumble a ball 25 yards forward, making it their biggest play of the day.

I'd switch over to the Dallas/Green Bay game, but that is also a non-compelling contest, currently 3-0 Packers in the third quarter.
                Go The Packers.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Go The Packers.
                  They suck as well.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by twonabomber
                    if Mark takes over from Al Davis, he can join the "inept sons of NFL owners club" alongside Mike Brown and Randy Lerner.
                    No matter HOW BAD THNGS ARE RIGHT NOW for the Raiders, there's NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL any one of those guys are worse than that egotistical, incompetent, egg-headed tight-wad, Mike Brown.

Trust me.

None of them could ever duplicate what that guy has done since 1991.

Things are looking up now, but watch and see if he don't fuck it up next year.

Comment

• hambon4lif
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

As a die-hard true-blue San Diego Charger fan, I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread...

I can remember traveling to Oakland many years ago when the Raiders were an actual NFL team, to represent my Chargers. It was a hostile environment to say the least. We were spit at, swung at, and a few plastic-sword wielding faggots who apparently had money to burn threw their $8 beers at us. That used to be the price of admission for entering the rivals backyard to witness what used to be one of the NFL's biggest, baddest, and bloodiest of rivalries....

Those days are gone, and the times have changed. Now the Chargers unquestionably RULE all of California. Maybe the Raiders will be able to pull one out against San Diego, but it will not happen within our lifetime. The Bolts OWN those lousy cocksmokes lock, stock, and motherfucking barrel.

I do recall them making it to the Super Bowl a few years back. The reason it stands out in memory is because it was the single-most laughable moment in sports history. They still had Chuckys playbook and were using pages out of it even though the head coach on the other sideline was .......Chucky!!! LMMFAO!!! What a bunch of fuckin' IDIOTS! I laughed incessantly for two weeks straight.

As long as Al Davis is alive, that team will never ammount to shit. There's even talk in the league office right now about putting a new rule in effect, that if any NFL team loses to the Raiders, they will be kicked out of the National Football League, and will have to play high-school and college teams to work their way back into professional football.

As a Charger fan, it's comforting to know that for the next 40 years, the Raiders will always be in the basement of the AFC West, and stinking up the place.

Fuck the Raiders, fuck their plastic-swords and rubber-spiked faggot fans, and if this post offends you in any way.....then FUCK YOU TOO!!

Chargers 4 Life, bitches!!!

Comment

• Mushroom
                        Commando
                        • Jul 2009

the Raiders have always been my most hated team that I used to fear twice a year. nowadays, I am more intelligent and really appreciate my hatred of the fucking Raiders. And they are funny to watch, kinda like watching the 3 stooges. what a bunch of HeartLess semi-talented hacks. The Super Bowl loss to the Bucs was icing on the cake. I loved watching that game. I only felt bad for Jerry Rice. But he had plenty of sucess. Poor Tim Brown was a victim. He probably deserved to win a championship, if only for another team.

Comment

• Mushroom
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2009

Jon Gruden is doing a great job on Monday Night Football

Comment

• Hardrock69
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2005

I have been a Raiders fan since the days of George Blanda (boy what a kickass motherfucker HE was!).

I ignore them. They suck. Gone are the glory days of old.

They need to just sell the fucking team to someone who has deep pockets, and who gives a fuck!

They obviously do not have the cash to recruit the A-Team, and the managers must be using it as a tax dodge for them to be such a losing team.

Maybe someday *sigh*

Comment

Working...