Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

My first thought was he doesnt want to coach without Tebow..seriously..its no secret the guy has a hard-on for his ex-qb..but this is looking to be far more serious. I hope the guy is ok.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

It's a good precedent for a coach in a high-profile job to take...

The NCAA whores should completely overhaul their programs...IE control recruiting...banish the whorish alumni associations that create unrealistic expectations...control the money more...

but in the unscrupulousness, the NCAA creates these fucking money machines that force their employees to work 24-7 to be successful...and don't allow the players to even earn money outside of athletics, let alone inside athletics...

fucking joke...

If Meyer quit to stay healthy...then I can't say enough good about the guy...he's 45...set for life...and now can enjoy it...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• High Life Man
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Now it is just a leave of absence?

Something ain't right in Florida...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

You know HLM...the funny thing was when I first heard about this, I thought back a couple of years ago to Billy Donovan, the hoops coach at Florida.

Same damn thing happened, without the heart issues.

Remember...he left and actually signed a contract or was about to sign a contract to coach Orlando, before telling them to fuck off and going back to Florida.

Maybe it's like the mafia...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...