Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dan
    Go The Packer's.

Damn,33-0 So Far.
    hey, you left your starters in.

we sat ours down after the first quarter, saving them for next week, when you have to play us again.

expect a much different game next week.

packers are gonna get the fucking shit kicked out of them next week
    by arizona.
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

the cards got beat up today, not just the score, but bruised andbroken. i honestly think we'll get 5 picks next week.
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        the cards got beat up today, not just the score, but bruised andbroken. i honestly think we'll get 5 picks next week.
        the safety will be back next week.
        we are going to hand you your ass next week.
        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• hideyoursheep
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2007

The Bengals are finished.

Which is proof that winning your division doesn't mean anyting.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Wes Welker...ouch...torn ACL and MCL...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I would now like to take the time to tell Josh McDaniels to get the fuck over his Napoleonic Complex.

As for the playoffs, my predictions:

The Charges will choke simple because they always choke.

Eagles will destroy the Cowboys and the Ravens will have their ass handed to them by New England. Packers/Cardinals - who cares?

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                hey, you left your starters in.

we sat ours down after the first quarter, saving them for next week, when you have to play us again.

expect a much different game next week.

packers are gonna get the fucking shit kicked out of them next week
                by arizona.
                Change The Fucking Broken Record,ACE.

Do You Hear It?........Go Packers Go.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                  Veteran
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Go The Packer's.

Damn,33-0 So Far.
                  Dan, IF the Packers win, they would have to go to Minneapolis, at the Dome and play the Vikings. Sorry, but I don't like the Packs chances, maybe in Green Bay, but not at the Dome.
                  http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                  Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                  Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
                    Dan, IF the Packers win, they would have to go to Minneapolis, at the Dome and play the Vikings. Sorry, but I don't like the Packs chances, maybe in Green Bay, but not at the Dome.
                    Yeah, I mean, because it's not like the Vikings don't ever find a way to choke things away right as they're about to make it big

YouTube - Missing Rings 1998 Vikings
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

I'm thinking it's Cowboys-Chargers this year.

Weird gut feeling.

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

Weird gut feeling.
                        Well, lay down the crack pipe.
                        http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                        Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                        Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Well, lay down the crack pipe.
                          Not really.

Chargers have been looking pretty hot as of late, and the Colts have a history of choking after they've rested their starters

They've also had the Colts number the last couple of times they've played them.

Then the Cowboys? Eh why not? It's looking like a team that has possibly got the Monkey off of it's back by winning the NFC East this late. The Saints seemed pretty beatable and may have shot it's wad earlier around November.

And lets be real, up until this last game against a lame duck Giants squad, the Vikings were on a downward tail spin. Farve's ego is starting to really mess things up there.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

they are two very different teams from the first two games played. some big injuries to both teams, but green bay's defense....hands down better. o-line....again, much better. redbirds first, but i like our chances in minnetonka this time.
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Weird gut feeling.
                              Never happen. Although I do believe the Chargers will make it as far as the AFC Divisional Championship only to have Manning carve them to pieces. Like I said the Chargers will choke because in the clutch they don't know what else to do. This is going to be an Indy/New Orleans Superbowl

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Not really.

Then the Cowboys? Eh why not? It's looking like a team that has possibly got the Monkey off of it's back by winning the NFC East this late. The Saints seemed pretty beatable and may have shot it's wad earlier around November.

You are high, aren't you? The only reason the Cowboys are in it is because they BARELY managed to beat teams slightly more mediocre then them. They play with no consistency, no reliability and fuckface Romo has one of the most weakest offensive lines in the game - constantly adjusting to pick up any blitz thrown at him. They still have that monkey on their back in the name of that fat ass Wade Phillips who can't seem to pull his own shit together from game to game.

Comment

Working...