X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Peyton Manning wins fourth MVP

Say what you want about Manning with all his antics before the snap...he deserves this. His coach is an ass...

but Manning is a fucking robot...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • conmee
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Mar 2003

I never did like Manning, but now... maybe it's the Sony commercials with Justin Timberlake, or the 4th MVP, but he's the real deal, and I wouldn't mind seeing him win another ring (assuming he gets past my Chargers).... wouldn't mind seeing Favre win one for us old-timers, but I am getting sick of hearing about the guy...

That is all.

Icon.

GO IRISH!!!
    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...