X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Pretty poor hosting by the Canadians.

First they build killer slopes, then they forget to have it snow and now their crowds are cheating...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Seshmeister

First they build killer slopes, then they forget to have it snow and now their crowds are cheating...
      and they snubbed rush
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        and they snubbed rush
        I can overlook Rush's snub but........overlooking this mega star, unforgivable

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aVNj9Pl-i7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aVNj9Pl-i7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

OH YEAH! We're gonna take you that medal in Ice Hockey away from you Canada, along with the Stanley Cup. But hey, you won the World Series twice and burnt down the White House--so shut the fuck up! LOL

I'm just playin', you know I love you canucks.

Comment

• atomicpunk5151
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2004

Some Lineup changes for team Canada tonight against Germany. Look for a blowout by the Nucks....

Roberto Loungo is in net

Lines:

Staal and Iggy flank Crosby. Nash and Perry flank Getzlaf. Morrow and Richards with Toews. Sharks. Bergeron 13th

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Belarus kept up the Swiss through overtime, then lost in the shoot out. The U.S plays the Swiss once again.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Canada is bringing it this evening. Up 3-0, in the 2nd. If you can find the replay somewhere, you have to see the second goal. It went through the net!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

Coach sends Kramer on embarrassing wrong turn

“It sucks,” Kramer said. “I can’t believe it. I don’t usually want to blame anyone else, but this time I can’t do anything else.”

With eight laps to go in the men’s 10,000 meters, a lung-bursting 25-lap slog that is sometimes tedious but a feat of titanic endurance nonetheless, Kramer had his second gold of the Games all wrapped up. Cruising along the back straight, he had, at least in skating terms, time to stop for a cup of tea and a chat with coach Kemkers before clinching his spot atop the podium.

But then a single point of Kemkers’ finger and a cry of “inside lane” directed the skater to the inner course when he should have switched to the outer, providing one of the most surreal moments of the past nine days.

“It is the worst moment of my career,” said Kemkers, who was the United States’ speedskating coach and was based in Milwaukee from 1994 to 1998. “My world collapsed.”

Rest here
                  Originally posted by vandeleur
                  E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• redblkwht
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

anyone see this? what a big baby..LMFAO
                    what a beak he as too..lol

In Plushenko's mind (and website), he's the platinum medal winner - Fourth-Place Medal - 2010 Olympics Blog - Yahoo! Sports

EUAS

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by kwame k
                      “It sucks,” Kramer said. “I can’t believe it. I don’t usually want to blame anyone else, but this time I can’t do anything else.”

With eight laps to go in the men’s 10,000 meters, a lung-bursting 25-lap slog that is sometimes tedious but a feat of titanic endurance nonetheless, Kramer had his second gold of the Games all wrapped up. Cruising along the back straight, he had, at least in skating terms, time to stop for a cup of tea and a chat with coach Kemkers before clinching his spot atop the podium.

But then a single point of Kemkers’ finger and a cry of “inside lane” directed the skater to the inner course when he should have switched to the outer, providing one of the most surreal moments of the past nine days.

“It is the worst moment of my career,” said Kemkers, who was the United States’ speedskating coach and was based in Milwaukee from 1994 to 1998. “My world collapsed.”

Rest here
                      that was sooooo fucked up. that skater deserves gold. maybe he can snag the platinum medal from the cocky, whiny bitch figure skater guy.
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by redblkwht
                        yeah, that fucknut.

Comment

• ppg960
                          Sniper
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister

What a stupid comment you Kilt wearing Fag.
                          We forgot to have snow?
                          Keep letting Kermitt beat your meat there buddy, It's working!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ppg960
                            We forgot to have snow?
                            sesh is a fag?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ppg960
                              We forgot to have snow?
                              what color kilt?

Comment

• ppg960
                                Sniper
                                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                                what color kilt?
                                WTF difference does that make?
                                Any Douche that wears a Kilt is an Ass Clown.

Comment

Working...