Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

RBW...I'm relatively certain that we get a stat tracker with the system. I'm not 100% on that...but pretty sure...

once we pay the initial amount, we can add as we go through the site...with a paypal system...and to the folk I trust with my addy...sending me the money via mail...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Troy
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

I'll have a check out to you tonight.

Comment

• Troy
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

A week and a half until the draft! I can't wait!

Comment

• redblkwht
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          RBW...I'm relatively certain that we get a stat tracker with the system. I'm not 100% on that...but pretty sure...

once we pay the initial amount, we can add as we go through the site...with a paypal system...and to the folk I trust with my addy...sending me the money via mail...
          No probs here bro just let me know it will be sent asap you say when!
          & whatever tracker if you want it too

EUAS

Comment

• Rebel
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2004

I'm getting pretty pumped for some football myself. Pojo, I don't have paypal, but at least half of the trading world has my mailing address, so you know I won't try anything funny.

BTW, that's not me sitting in the car across the street, he just looks alot like me
            The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I'll let you all know after we draft...

just remember that the draft is Sunday, August 29th at 5:00...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...