Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • High Life Man
    Commando
    • Jan 2004

Well, the Big East is choking on a dick. Overrated all year, every year.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

I'm fuckin' toast already, had Georgetown going to the Champ. game....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

Damn, should have went with Ohio, I normally go with the MAC schools in the tourney to pull off the upset, but they didn't look as good as Akron/Kent, and I thought Georgetown had a decent season

Also, thought I picked N. Iowa :pullshair:

Games that will likely kill me today are the two upsets I piicked in UCSB and Vermont.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          What the fuck kinda shit...I thought games started today..Thursday..fuckin shenanigans man!!
          You mean to tell me there's still someone in this fucking country that doesn't know March Madness starts...

on a Thursday!!!

Oh wait...it's wrning...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
            That is weak...sorry everyone.

I got caught up working on my basement all week
            Horseshit. We all know that you spend all of your extra time planning for fantasy fucking football...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

As for the tournament...well...fuck it...

There are always the upsets, and we always try to guess them, and mostly don't. Some fucks, like the 56 out of 4.5 million on ESPN, that get them all right.

They'll come out blazing about how smart they are...knowing there's be shitty refs and last second buzzer beaters...

then comes the second round...when they are all exposed.

I only did two brackets this year...and did about the same in both. I still have my final four though...so rock on...

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

I feel bad, but I cannot pull for TOSU in BBall..

And don't get me wrong, love TOSU football, Tressell is the man and he seems to build up the program in a good way, and just oozes class. Love the tradition, love watching them on saturdays no matter how good or bad.

But TOSU BBall...just doesn't seem the same way. I don't like matta nor the hype that always sorrounds him, just annoying as hell.

It's weird as hell, and I can't explain it, just don't really like thatteam at Ohio State.

You can give me shit about it, but it ain't going to change my mind on it.
                Last edited by Unchainme; 03-19-2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Love Matta, and was glad they hired him at tOSU.

He's the perfect college coach, IMO...he can recruit, and he really knows the x's and o's of the game. He's won with big and small lineups, and won 20+ every season he's coached.

He's also seemingly a loyal Buckeye, turning down several "looks" over the past years, including some programs with more pedigree than tOSU. He took his name out of consideration for both Kentucky, and his self-proclaimed "dream job" at Indiana to stay with the Buckeyes.

He's turned the team into a perennial national title contender, runs a clean program (as clean as the rest, anyways), has the support of every player he's coached, and is one of the top paid in the country...

In my book, you can't go wrong with Thad Matta...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Temple is getting crushed...

so is Minnesota...

my bracket gets worse and worse...

Comment

• Unchainme
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Apr 2005

YouTube - Cornell The Office Reference

The nard dog is pleased with the upset of Temple.

as am I. I called the upset.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I watched Cornell play Syracuse well earlier this year...but got caught up in the Temple, trendy wave...

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

YouTube - Oakland Raiders vs. Pittsburgh Steelers 1970's playoffs

I got all excited when I heard Pittsburgh and Oakland were playing..

...and then I realized it was college basketball. lol

OT As all hell, but

Also, I want Al Davis to quit owning that team so we can see one of the traditional powers back in the NFL. And this is someone who doesn't like the Raidahs.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

wi. up by 7 at half over wofford
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

jeez :04 left up by 4
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

buh-dee buh-dee buh-dee, that's all folks. whew

Comment

Working...