X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Congrats Todd.... you bastard

You won. You have a 2 game lead with only 1 game left.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Damn it, Bob!!!!!

Don't jinx me with one game to go........
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Green Bay 28
        Pittsburgh 17
        Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Bold statement there......

All things being equal and on paper it's a great match up...I'm giving the edge to Pitts because of the experience factor and Ben's won it twice before!

Still this year should be a slug fest and a great game regardless!
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Little Texan
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I think it will be a close game, with Green Bay pulling it out with a field goal, 31-28.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Personally, I'm rooting for the commercials.

And if anyone is interested, there is a "Best Super Bowl Ads" compilation show on CBS tonight at 9PM EST.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i finished higher than Von, and that's all i ever care about.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  And if anyone is interested, there is a "Best Super Bowl Ads" compilation show on CBS tonight at 9PM EST.
                  I watched it. Some of the commercials were quite funny. I like the Doritos one with the crystal ball/snow globe.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Well, that's that, and say goodbye to a totally puzzling year for most (if not all) of us. Pretty astounding to see that the top 5 were separated at the end by a mere 3 points. Bob and I tied for most weekly winners, as well as tying for highest number correct (14) on a given week. But even after a stretch where I won 3 weeks in a row, a general consistency of cluelessness kept me well out of things.

See ya next season, gang.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Being a pug owner, I was happy the pug commercial was the top rated....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Pugs are tricky little bastards. My uncle's had two or three of those little dogs for years. He was about to sit down to a barbecued steak dinner one night when on of the dogs started barking his head off, like he usually does if someone's at the door. My uncle gets up to go to the door, dog jumps up on his chair and grabs the steak right off his plate.

Would have made one Hell of a You Tube video Or a commercial for that matter.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Our dog got busted tonight because there was dog hair on the living room couches. She has her bed in the sun in the living room but I guess when nobody is home, she sneaks up on the couches. I might just close the doggy door and let her spend the day in a cold doghouse.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

I don't know. If a dog ate my steak we might be having some Chinese stir fry the next day with the dog in it.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Well, that's that, and say goodbye to a totally puzzling year for most (if not all) of us. Pretty astounding to see that the top 5 were separated at the end by a mere 3 points. Bob and I tied for most weekly winners, as well as tying for highest number correct (14) on a given week. But even after a stretch where I won 3 weeks in a row, a general consistency of cluelessness kept me well out of things.

See ya next season, gang.
                              Yep.

Who won it again?

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Jealousy is not a good color on you, Bob

Comment

Working...