Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grant
    Sniper
    • Feb 2005

What in HELL is going on...the Dragons throw the game away - AGAIN! - in the dying moments...

This is really startin' to bug me!

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

the mighty south sydney rabbitohs have scored more than 100 points in their last two games

edit; the opposing coach says 'you guys be up by 20 at half time. i dare ya.'
      Last edited by ashstralia; 08-16-2011, 07:48 AM. Reason: rabbits, ay?

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

and they'll score out wide, merritt, nathan goes in again.....great kick johnny sutton!

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Grant
          What in HELL is going on...the Dragons throw the game away - AGAIN! -
          mate, they're completely missing anything remotely resembling intensity.

Comment

• Grant
            Sniper
            • Feb 2005

Great to see that The BIFF is still alive and well in this day and age of Rugby League...

Comment

• Grant
              Sniper
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Dan
              Sorry To hear You are out of work.I hope You find what you are looking for.
              I have, DTM - thanks again for all your support, guys.

I ended up landing a role at Prince Of Wales Hospital in Randwick in the Admissions department (I also got offered another role at St George Hospital - my local - in the clinical support unit where all the real action is, and an administration role for a prestigious medical college too. So it's nice and flattering to be able to pick and choose in the end). But I took the POW position since it was the first one I got offered and also because it seemed more right for me - the culture and people are great there, and the work is more me, and it's a great location. Plus I get to drive to work instead of taking the miserable and congested public transport system which I've also had enough of i.e. the rat race. It's only a temporary position until April (filling in for someone on maternity leave), but the good thing is you can always move into different areas later on; there's 4 different hospitals within the vicinity - the Public, the Private, the Childrens, and the Womens.

It's all good now man. And from what I've heard and noticed it sounded like they needed me as much as I needed them to work (hmmm...kinda like Dave and Eddie).
              Last edited by Grant; 08-26-2011, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Sweet As Grant.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

Great to see that The BIFF is still alive and well in this day and age of Rugby League...
                  it's funny, g, i said to at least 4 people yesterday 'if there's not a fight in this game, i'm not here'.

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

LOL,Bring Back The BIFF in The Game.

Comment

• Grant
                      Sniper
                      • Feb 2005

Sunday Roast time.

Cheers!

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

gotta love the roast!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Top 4 Is Always Good.

Comment

• Grant
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2005

I gotta say that I don't find the Roast as compelling without Gus (or even Vossy for that matter). Whenever they throw in someone else to act as the fill-in, whether it be Joey or Freddy, it just lacks the enlightenment and whip 'n' banter it relies on. Or at least get someone who's remotely interesting for such debate and discussion, like Rabs.

If not it's gotta be MG, Vossy, TK, and Gus...and that plastic turkey in the middle. *Gobble gobble*
                            Last edited by Grant; 08-27-2011, 11:37 PM. Reason: forgot the gobble ;)

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                              Top 4 Is Always Good.
                              You Mean Top 8.

Comment

• Grant
                                Sniper
                                • Feb 2005

I have, DTM - thanks again for all your support, guys.

I ended up landing a role at Prince Of Wales Hospital in Randwick in the Admissions department (I also got offered another role at St George Hospital - my local - in the clinical support unit where all the real action is, and an administration role for a prestigious medical college too. So it's nice and flattering to be able to pick and choose in the end). But I took the POW position since it was the first one I got offered and also because it seemed more right for me - the culture and people are great there, and the work is more me, and it's a great location. Plus I get to drive to work instead of taking the miserable and congested public transport system which I've also had enough of i.e. the rat race. It's only a temporary position until April (filling in for someone on maternity leave), but the good thing is you can always move into different areas later on; there's 4 different hospitals within the vicinity - the Public, the Private, the Childrens, and the Womens.

It's all good now man. And from what I've heard and noticed it sounded like they needed me as much as I needed them to work (hmmm...kinda like Dave and Eddie).
                                Got my first taste today of watching blood 'n' guts surgery within the theatre wards. I tell you seeing this stuff on RPA is nothing when you're only a few feet away from it.

Comment

Working...