poor old number 4
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

yeah, pour him another...
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

gonna be tough in atlanta this week
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          yeah, pour him another...
          glass of retirement

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

I have Jennings on my fantasy team so it worked out well for me. He racked.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              I have Jennings on my fantasy team so it worked out well for me. He racked.
              He had a Great game.Got the packers in rhythm for the rest of the game.
              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• fifth element
                Commando
                • Nov 2010

Chiefs did their job and beat the Cardinals (soundly)
                Steelers did our job FOR us and beat Oakland (soundly)

Chiefs are back on top

Now the interesting thing will be to see who wins tonights game.....
                If the Chargers do...Oakland is on their way to being edged out of the running...
                and Denver has all but lost their shot....

If DENVER does...it is still a 4 way race forr the AFC West Championship.....
                “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

childress is history, favre next?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

The team announced the decision Monday morning. Defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier will serve as interim head coach for the remainder of the season.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

It's about time. This guy lost it for some reason. What a dick!

Comment

• fifth element
                        Commando
                        • Nov 2010

turn off the football site for 20 mins and SEE what I miss??

Childress is out eh?

and last night favre talking about going home to "re-evaluate his position"
                        Don't think I have ever seen an NFL QB quit mid-season because his team was not doing well...
                        but one has to wonder WTH Favre was talking about.....

MINNEAPOLIS -- With his team buried and bickering, Minnesota Vikings quarterback Brett Favre used an interesting verb Sunday to describe his short-term plans.
                        “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

It's about time. This guy lost it for some reason. What a dick!
                          Yeah, but talk about closing the barn door after the horses have bolted. And when I last checked, the worst QB in the league is still the starter for Minnesota.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Lets see if they pull a Dallas and all of the sudden start to win.

Comment

• fifth element
                              Commando
                              • Nov 2010

Lets see if they pull a Dallas and all of the sudden start to win.
                              not till Favre is gone....

since last year, he looks as if he has aged 10 years...
                              and that walking out on the field is an effort.

He shoulda stayed retired THIS time....lol

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Childress had to go regardless of the QB. I do think they need to start Jackson now at QB just to get a look at him so they can make a decision on QB for next season. Not to mention AP needs to touch the ball 25 times or so a game regardless if it is carries or catches. The Vikings have fallen hard and fast and as bad as Favre has been the defense has to shoulder alot of the blame to. Allen has been a non factor and it isn't just from being on the field to much, they get lit up all game long.

Comment

Working...