Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TAKIN WHISKEY
    Commando
    • Apr 2006

I haven't missed a Dallas Cowboys game in 20 years, not one. I am sure as hell not going to abandon them now. Go Cowboys!

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by TAKIN WHISKEY
      I haven't missed a Dallas Cowboys game in 20 years, not one. I am sure as hell not going to abandon them now. Go Cowboys!
      Good for you, man, but I'm pissed as hell at this team right now! They're ranked like 3rd in the league in offense and 4th in defense, yet they sit a 1-4 because they lead the league in penalties and turnovers. And I'm sorry, but Tony Romo isn't a championship caliber qb, and they will NEVER make it back to the Super Bowl as long as he's the team qb. Tony Romo is nothing more than a second rate Danny White that can't handle pressure situations and plays his worst in big games. I believe the team has the players and talent in place to be Super Bowl contenders, but they have a severe lack of discipline, lackluster, third-rate coaches, and a perennial choke artist qb that nearly always commits turnovers when the game is on the line. Dallas needs to shore up their offensive line, find a mentally tough, decent qb, and a coach that can get this team focused and playing up to their full potential and isn't a laid back, Jerry Jones yes-man hand puppet.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

First and foremost, fuck the Cowgirls! I despise them almost as much as I despise the WolverQueens.

Second, I think with the right coach, Tony Homo can get the job done. Of course, he might be another Jay Cutler clone. I don't believe personel is the issue with this team. I believe it is Wade Phillips. He is a horrible coach. I hope Jerry Jones keeps him!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Which of these teams of gang members and pansies in crash helmets do you support then?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

"Jack used his timeouts," Fisher said. "My understanding is they needed network timeouts, and that's why Jack used his timeouts. They came over and asked me to do it, but I said, 'I was hoping to get a first down and kneel on it.'"

the league office is the biggest criminal gang.
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              i told my wife we aren't watchin' packer games at her bar anymore. there is a new sunday bartender that started two weeks ago. we have lost the last two weeks in overtime, coincidence? i think not.
              Kick Her In The Balls.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• TAKIN WHISKEY
                Commando
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Little Texan
                Good for you, man, but I'm pissed as hell at this team right now! They're ranked like 3rd in the league in offense and 4th in defense, yet they sit a 1-4 because they lead the league in penalties and turnovers. And I'm sorry, but Tony Romo isn't a championship caliber qb, and they will NEVER make it back to the Super Bowl as long as he's the team qb. Tony Romo is nothing more than a second rate Danny White that can't handle pressure situations and plays his worst in big games. I believe the team has the players and talent in place to be Super Bowl contenders, but they have a severe lack of discipline, lackluster, third-rate coaches, and a perennial choke artist qb that nearly always commits turnovers when the game is on the line. Dallas needs to shore up their offensive line, find a mentally tough, decent qb, and a coach that can get this team focused and playing up to their full potential and isn't a laid back, Jerry Jones yes-man hand puppet.
                I understand your frustration. This team is underachieving big time, and I believe it is Wade Phillips fault totally for the lack of discipline. Where I disagree with you, is Tony Romo. I don't think he is the problem at all. He is definitely the best QB Dallas has had since Aikman. All the QB'S the Boys went through during that period, Clint Stoerner, Anthony Wright, Quincy Carter, Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson, Vinny Testeverde, Drew Bledsoe, all made me ill. IMHO there really isn't anyone to replace Romo with, so I'm riding the wave and hoping it gets better. No playoffs this year and HOPEFULLY we will get a real head coach and a new offensive coordinator who knows how to use all the talent we have.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oI6uYJrIqaw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oI6uYJrIqaw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Oakland's total beatdown of Denver, yesterday...who in the fuck saw THAT one coming? 59-14? Or the Browns' beatdown of the Saints?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

well, kitna is gonna take them to the promised land
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Indeed, if as a player your idea of the promised land is watching the Super Bowl on a big screen tv at Hooters.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Little Texan
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

After last night, their season is pretty much over, anyway. They should play for draft position for the rest of the year i.e. lose the rest of their games, then draft a stud qb from next years draft class. Hey, you never know, Kitna may end up being better than Romo, and this could be a blessing in disguise. I remember Kitna being a fairly decent quarterback that just played on some rotten teams over the years.

p.s. Super Bowl contenders MY ASS!

Comment

• Little Texan
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Kitna looked like he caught fire in the 4th quarter last night after he shook off two years of rust. That's a pretty tall order being thrown into the game cold after not having played in a regular season game in two years.

Comment

• Little Texan
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                              I remember Kitna being a fairly decent quarterback that just played on some rotten teams over the years.
                              Come to think of it, it looks like he'll be playing on yet another rotten team this year!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

seattle, detroit....cincinnati. dallas, yup, shitey stuff there

Comment

Working...