Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

cue the horseshit "Hurrr Johnson is such an amazing driver, and one of the greatest champions ever, lets have all these atheletes congratulate him"..

...Bullshit, It would be like a team being named the NFL Champion after winning against the lions and browns around 5 times in the last season*

Fuck the Chase.

*To clarify, I am meaning by the tracks at the end of the chase are not as difficult than racing at say, daytona or talladega.
    Last edited by Unchainme; 02-20-2011, 02:01 PM.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Yeah...heard that too...but you and I both know that it's based on the rainbow warrior shit...

Gays must have the hottest wives...

Chick on top looks like a fine ass Winona Ryder....

About a million years ago....
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Yo DLoc...I can't get past "fine ass..."

anything past is just icing...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Did Jeff Gordon really just say..."I'm just trying to figure out if we're a pusher or a puller..."

Really Jeff?

Really?
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

And lookie who's in 2nd place already after starting last....

Junior...

The fix is in....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Harvick...out...damn...

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Big crash.......
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Yeah...you know how much those race drivers like to lose...I'm sure they all sat in a meeting and said...

"You know what...yeah...let's let Junior win the biggest race of the year..."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
                    Big crash.......
                    Not there yet...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

alright gentlemen...Ohio State is back on...I'll be back...and try to catch up...in a few minutes...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Holy shit, "the big one" happened early...

All of the Hendrick cars, except Junior of course, are pretty much done....

Fuck it, time to turn it off...
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

There's nascar's plan!!! Get junior up front...then wreck the field!!!!!

Motherfuckers!!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Yo Va...all sarcasm aside...liked the wheels...

I was actually ok with the whitewalls...looked weird at first...

but it's grown on me...

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              There's nascar's plan!!! Get junior up front...then wreck the field!!!!!

Motherfuckers!!!!!

Devious bastards aren't they!
                              Originally posted by vandeleur
                              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by kwame k
                                Devious bastards aren't they!
                                bastards...

Comment

Working...