• Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Huge bogey putt to stay alive there

Comment

• saint
      Foot Soldier
      • Feb 2004

Go Blixt, But I think he lost his opportunity there, just making par, Now Bubba has to fuck up bad
      http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• VHscraps
        Veteran
        • Jul 2009

If there's one guy that might go Tin Cup at the last hole, it would be Bubba.

But he's got balls. And worth the win.

I was rooting for Jiminez on the back nine. I'd like to see a guy my age win ...
        THINK LIKE THE WAVES

Comment

• saint
          Foot Soldier
          • Feb 2004

I was hoping fellow swede Blixt would be the first to win at Augusta, but Bubba was a worthy winner, consistent, ballsy, a bit lucky and played really good golf. I´m a left player like him, I slice the drive like him (not as controlled, or long of course) I always thought the slice took yards from my drive, but Bubba has fenomenal length also, so I just got to hit it harder I guess

One day I would like to play Augusta, last winter a golf travel agency had a trip to America 5 nights 4 rounds of golf, one being Augusta National Golf Club, It would only be 35 000 $

The round at Augusta is a bit controversial though, the member at Augusta is risking losing his / hers membership for making this possible, if the club finds out who it is.

But I´m keeping my fingers crossed they don’t find out, and saving to get a chance next time. I currently have about 10$
          http://web.telia.com/~u55014187/kor.gif

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

This kid leading the Zurich has a great name..Seung-yul Noh....pronounced soon you'll know..

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Of course back in Korea they write the family name first, but Noh Seung-Yul didn't have the same ring to it.

Coincidence.... or did his parents know enough English to create a little inside joke with the kids name that would be lost in their own home culture?
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

The TPC is here!

Probably my favorite tournament on the tour. Oddly enough, for a left-handed slugger like Bubba Watson, the course has been ill-fitting for him in the past, yet he's making a go of it this year. And of course, who knows what Phil will do (some questionable shots already, and he's only on the 4th tee). The greens are hard and fast, but that seems to matter little as players fail to hit them. Yet once they get their, the ball rolls true.

Look forward to some high and tight scoring, as conditions are more than optimal. Things should really get interesting Friday and Saturday, and yes, I have to work em' both, sneaking off to the break room or using the work computer for updates.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I usually watch some of the Ryder Cup but it's got kind of boring these days with the same side always winning year after year...

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    I usually watch some of the Ryder Cup but it's got kind of boring these days with the same side always winning year after year...
                    We'll let you guys have all the non contact "sport" trophies.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

AKA the sports you compete with other countries at...

Comment

• Von Halen
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

We have to let others win at some things. It's a measure of good will.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

Ryder Cup is awesome...best" tourney" of the year.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Just when you think the USA is making a move....Europe starts rolling again.

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Tiger Woods or Dave Chappelle? All thats missing is the white powdered lips and its a Chappelle character..

Comment

• Whorehey
                                Head Fluffer
                                • Jan 2012

It's Masters Week!!!
                                'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

Working...