Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Crap. Every town has it's share of clueless assholes, but this is not only sad, it's despicable.

Photos: Riots, fire, destruction after Vancouver’s loss

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I love the people who were concerned with getting a picture taken so they could post it to Facebook.

Social media is so cool
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Is the post-game rioting more of a west coast thing? I can't recall anything like that happening on this side...
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

There are people who feel entitled as well as a large contingent of activisits who have other agendas.

Also, take into account we generally are alot more lax in terms of law enforcement and also have a wider applications of rights and freedoms.

Combine all of that with a naive and ill-prepared mayor who didn't take all of the precautions he should have and you have a disaster.

I think it could have easily been prevented. Part of the problem is that we have a general outlook here that people are good versus a more reality-based outlook that should have prevailed especially after previous Game 7 Stanley Cup
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
            Head Fluffer
            • May 2005

My favorite post game camera shot was of Ryan "I hate Canadians" Kesler crying like the little pussy that he is.....Karma is a bitch, Ryan, maybe you should keep your fucking mouth shut....Vancouver fans need more than a Nash or Iginla type forward, they need a reliable goalie.....Luongo is too inconsistent, and chokes big time come playoffs....

Comment

• Romeo Delight
              ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Kesler is the only Canuck who played well last night. Nothing but love for Kesler
              sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Congrats to the Bruins.... (It's about time after 40 fucking years....

Frankly, glad the season is over... Will be happy when this Penguins fan sees 87 and 71 on the ice together once again.... Pens had a legitimate shot at the Cup again until the injuries happened....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Agreed. Maybe the league will somehow formulate a consistent policy around headshots. IMO the one against Crosby was clearly intentional. Nothing happens by accident at this level of hockey.

He was having an unbelievable year.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

dupe.
                    Last edited by Romeo Delight; 06-16-2011, 03:45 PM.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by lesfunk
                      Congrats Boston Bruins!
                      Listen to those Classy Canadian fans booing during the presentation ceremony LOL!
                      They are booing Bettman...the worst Commish in the history of sport
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                        Head Fluffer
                        • May 2005

Bud Selig and David Stern are the worst commissioners in the history of sports....

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                          Head Fluffer
                          • May 2005

Bettman may not be the best, but he is not the worst....Hockey is by far the greatest sport in the world, and the NHL is good, but could stand to cut a few teams (Ducks, Predators, Atlanta/Winnipeg, Panthers, Blue Jackets, Devils)

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
                            Bettman may not be the best, but he is not the worst....Hockey is by far the greatest sport in the world, and the NHL is good, but could stand to cut a few teams (Ducks, Predators, Atlanta/Winnipeg, Panthers, Blue Jackets, Devils)
                            coyotes......
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jero
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

dude that flag in your avatar? WTF is that?

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                                Head Fluffer
                                • May 2005

German flag.....

Comment

Working...