Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

The part that really spooked me was that during the trial, he just had this oblivious look on his face like he felt he had done nothing wrong, like it was perfectly normal to permanently damage these kids views on sex, and life in general. It is, unquestionably, the darkest, most sinful crime you could possibly commit on the entire face of the Earth...and yet he maintained this bewildered look on his face like he didn't have the slightest clue that he had done anything wrong. He couldn't even answer Bob Costas' question without repeating it over and over. That was some scary shit.
    And THAT falls on strictly on the shoulders of the people that were covering it up. Who, by their silence, allowed that kind of sick shit to continue without saying a goddamn thing. They're just as fucking evil and fucked-up in the head as he is, and when they throw him a cage, they better keep that door open, because the people that knew about it and didn't speak out should be thrown in right in there with him.

The way I see it, if he gets sentenced to triple-life, he's getting off easy. HE FUCKED KIDS!!!! HE FUCKED KIDS!!!! I had to re-iterate that for the Penn St. alumni that have chosen to gloss over that. And if JoePa had any knowledge of it whatsoever, that statue should not only be torn down, it should be pissed on and burnt to motherfuckin' ashes. He could complain about it all he wants to......in his own cell.

McCreary had knowledge of this too. He's the one that broke this story large, and now he wants to run and hide in the shadows? Bullshit, pal! Both of you motherfuckers should be passing out toothpicks at chow-time.

HE FUCKED KIDS!!! END OF STORY!!! DIE, YOU SICK FUCK!!!

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
      Before this shit went down at your place we had a little situation at my school (The University of Florida) where a member of the radio broadcast team was found to be a sick assed pedophile. The difference is, the very fucking SECOND the university found out he was being investigated his ass was out on the street even though he had worked for them for over twenty plus years.
      First of all, there is a huge difference between a radio broadcaster and the defensive coordinator who won two national championships. Not that he deserves anything for having that status, but he hid behind that. He left millions on the table to start a childrens charity. That's a fact. It takes a sick mind to even think that he used that to get to children, but apparently he did. It made a great cover and people bought it. People were incompetent. People were fooled but they didn't put the football program over children's safety. That's just not true regardless of what the corrupt BOT and former FBI Chief conspired to spin.

You come at me and tell me that people as UF are morally superior to people at PSU and you can suck my dick. Total nonsense. It could have happened there.

The lesson here is that it can happen ANYWHERE. Not that people from PA and PSU are evil or corrupt. Our football team put kids (the team) and their education first. That's how it was for 40 years and this scandal doesn't change that fact. Put yourself in our shoes before you judge us. I don't want to come out all fire and brimstone. People on here are smart enough to see the real picture.
      gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by gbranton
        I agree that Alabama and Auburn fans are out of hand, too bad I'm a Gator fan and alum fuckstick. So that whole post is a giant fucking FAIL.

I was trying to be somewhat civil until you attacked me personally, but now you can suck my dick asshole.

Why don't you go chain yourself to the statue of that pedophile protecting piece of fucking shit Joe Paterno to keep them from tearing it down.
        First of all, I'm railing to the whole world, not just you. Put yourself in my shoes. I'm desperate. The whole world hates us. My post doesn't fail at all it points out the absurdity of anyone from SEC territory saying Nittany Lions care too much about football but wethey don't.

And you want to take away my team? No. FUCK YOU! MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS YOU GODDAMNED FAGGOT!
        gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          Eat shit Sandusky lover, if you think what happened at Penn State is just the fault of a few then you are more fucking retarded then you are even letting on here.
          Sandusky Lover? Really? Because I'm sticking up for my school? That's what you get out of it? That's the reply of a child. You have no logic and no common sense. I bet you didn't graduate from michigan. Those people have intellect. I hope you and your family die in a fire you fucking faggot. You're not even human. You're a sheep. I hope your city continues it's decent into the north american Mogadishu.

The funny thing is, since it's my business, I've actually tried to understand all the available facts. You're gonna tell me I'm retarded for defending me family?

This is the problem. Think about whether this is your business or not or whether you should just shut the fuck up and fuck the hell off.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

If Michigan had anything to do with protecting a fucking pedophile from the upper level management down then I would be first in line condemning them to. Sports is sports but a child's innocence can never be replaced. Get your priorities straight.
            I have no problem condemning the people responsible. Where did you do that? You condemn everyone.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
              ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I thanked you for this part because it is the only part that makes an ounce of sense to me. It does suck for the fans and the supporters of the team to have to deal with all this I suppose, but you know what, to fucking bad! The kids involved were the true victims, not the fucking fans or anyone else. The university you followed so religiously allowed this to happen and for that they deserve all the ridicule and more. You can find another team to root for, the victims will never forget what happened. Every Penn State fan that starts in with the "poor us" routine needs to shut the fuck up. It isn't about you, not even close.
              It is most certainly about me mother fucker. How about I try to get a new job right now. My diploma had to come down in my office. Can you imagine?

Too bad for me? Take my team away? How about we take your team away. I have to think about never seeing my team again. Do you have any idea how that feels? I'm an innocent human being man and fucking all 500,000 of us over even more doesn't help anyone.

It does suck for the fans and the supporters of the team to have to deal with all this I suppose, but you know what, to fucking bad!
              This is just an unbelievable cruel thing to say. Put yourself in our shoes and think about it. You're a human. You're a Van Halen fan. We're all the same. Do you really want to fuck us over that bad?

It makes no sense if you stop the hate and think about it.

The university you followed so religiously
              Do you honestly think I cheer for my team MORE than you follow yours? We're all crazy but you're not? That's a load of bullshit concocted by the media. Utter bullshit. The only school in the US with a larger stadium than PSU is michigan.

You can find another team to root for
              How the fuck do I do that? I graduated from there! So did my mother and sister! Hmm yeah I'll just become a pitt fan. I'm sure if something happened to the old blue and maize you could just pick up the green and white with no problem. Listen to what you're saying man. It's all hatred-fueled nonsense.
              gnaw on it

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                HE FUCKED KIDS!!!! HE FUCKED KIDS!!!! I had to re-iterate that for the Penn St. alumni that have chosen to gloss over that.
                Holy shit I didn't know that! Now I'm really embarrassed for my rants! Sorry I was defending my school and family. Man that was out of line.

I guess that really means that the rest of the country can shit all over us and punish all 500,000 of us for eternity. Because mob rules and collective punishment are the American Way, right?

You realize the person who committed the crime is behind bars right? I wish the evil son of a bitch would kill himself and I mean that straight up. I shouldn't even have to say that. It should be obvious.
                gnaw on it

Comment

• fourthcoming

It's a tough spot.....total catch 22. Innocent people will lose income and jobs and scholarships because of what these animals....and that includes that slimeball Paterno did and did not do. People make their living every Saturday because of the football games and will now be completely affected. How can the NCAA NOT give Penn State football the death penalty though? It's too bad paterno wan't still alive to be incarcerated like the rest of those souless scumbags who ran Penn State should and will be.

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                    I bet you didn't graduate from michigan.
                    The most rabid WolverQueen fans never went there. In fact, if you go to the People Of Walmart website you will see Michigan fan. They are one and the same.

By the way, death is too good for Sandusky, and anyone associated with the cover up. Torture would be much more appropriate.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Von Halen
                      The most rabid WolverQueen fans never went there. In fact, if you go to the People Of Walmart website you will see Michigan fan. They are one and the same.

By the way, death is too good for Sandusky, and anyone associated with the cover up. Torture would be much more appropriate.
                      Oh, he'll be tortured where he's going. I just hope they keep him in general population in prison.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Wow, that's all I can say about this thread. FYI, the "world" is not condemning the entire fucking alumni.

I find it sickening that someone's "pride" in their alma mater seems to matter more than the abuse of children. Absolutely mind-boggling.
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• fourthcoming

And by the way.......knock that fuckin' statue of Paterno down already!!!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

First of all, there is a huge difference between a radio broadcaster and the defensive coordinator who won two national championships. Not that he deserves anything for having that status, but he hid behind that. He left millions on the table to start a childrens charity. That's a fact. It takes a sick mind to even think that he used that to get to children, but apparently he did. It made a great cover and people bought it. People were incompetent. People were fooled but they didn't put the football program over children's safety. That's just not true regardless of what the corrupt BOT and former FBI Chief conspired to spin.

You come at me and tell me that people as UF are morally superior to people at PSU and you can suck my dick. Total nonsense. It could have happened there.

The lesson here is that it can happen ANYWHERE. Not that people from PA and PSU are evil or corrupt. Our football team put kids (the team) and their education first. That's how it was for 40 years and this scandal doesn't change that fact. Put yourself in our shoes before you judge us. I don't want to come out all fire and brimstone. People on here are smart enough to see the real picture.
                            It wasn't just the football team protecting him. Who knows how many kids lives would be different now if Penn State actually acted on the first reports of abuse. Schools receive sanctions for paying players, for trading memorabilia, for holding to many practices. PENN STATE PROTECTED A CHILD MOLESTER. What do you consider fair for that? I can't fucking believe I even have to ask that question.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2009

First of all, I'm railing to the whole world, not just you. Put yourself in my shoes. I'm desperate. The whole world hates us. My post doesn't fail at all it points out the absurdity of anyone from SEC territory saying Nittany Lions care too much about football but wethey don't.

And you want to take away my team? No. FUCK YOU! MIND YOUR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS YOU GODDAMNED FAGGOT!
                              So it really is about "your team" with you. Unbelievable.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Sandusky Lover? Really? Because I'm sticking up for my school? That's what you get out of it? That's the reply of a child. You have no logic and no common sense. I bet you didn't graduate from michigan. Those people have intellect. I hope you and your family die in a fire you fucking faggot. You're not even human. You're a sheep. I hope your city continues it's decent into the north american Mogadishu.

The funny thing is, since it's my business, I've actually tried to understand all the available facts. You're gonna tell me I'm retarded for defending me family?

This is the problem. Think about whether this is your business or not or whether you should just shut the fuck up and fuck the hell off.
                                Alot of hate spewed towards someone for condemning a school that protected a child molester for years. You want to bitch, moan, and cry about losing your team and you continue to miss the big picture. Penn State protected a child molester. They allowed him to destroy even more children's lives by not acting on the first reports of abuse. These are facts in the case. Insult me all you want, leave my family out of this. I have plenty I could say regarding you and your family considering your stance on this whole thing but I have enough decency to keep it to myself.

Comment

Working...