Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Well shit Va...he understands what he did now (which is code for, holy shit, people hate me...this could be serious...time to fucking lie and say I get it 12 hours after showing I don't, and a couple of weeks after telling the commish that it wouldn't happen again).

What a fucking joke.

You want to make him fucking hurt...MAKE HIM FUCKING PLAY UNDER PROBATION WITHOUT GETTING PAID FOR FOUR WEEKS...

Then we'll fucking see...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Suh...holy shit dont get me started

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
        Suh...holy shit dont get me started
        Well dude...who woulda thought you were right all along...

There's a fucking first for everything...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

I like the anger mgmt classes they are gonna throw in..This dude could literally kill somebody out there

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
            I like the anger mgmt classes they are gonna throw in..This dude could literally kill somebody out there
            I still would want that guy on my team...

Comment

Working...