X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gbranton
    Veteran
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by gbranton
    More NFL news: Free agent QB Caleb Hanie is visiting the Denver Brocolons today and I can 100% honestly say that as a big fan of the Chicago Bears and Tim Tebow I am VERY excited about the prospect of Hanie backing up Manning, as are all the defensive backs in the AFC West. I can think of very few people I'd like to see in under center more when Peyton goes down. MAYBE JaFatass Russell.....that is if Ryan Leaf or Joey Harrington don't want to come out of retirement.
    The Brocolons signed Hanie today. That is AWESOME. I watched his worthless ass try to sub for Cutler last year and it was a shitfest. If Peyton goes down the Brocolons are gauranteed to lose every game from there on out.
    "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Last night Peyton Manning played his first NFL game in 579 days. 4 for 7 for 44 yards and a pick.
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• motherchicken
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Pat Robertson, smarmy lying cunt...

Pat Robertson believes Peyton Manning should get hurt this year
        By Chris Chase |

If Pat Robertson's vision of theological payback comes true, Peyton Manning will be injured this season as retribution for the Denver Broncos getting rid of Tim Tebow.

The televangelist was speaking recently on "The 700 Club," which is apparently still on television. He recited Tebow's accolades from the 2011 season and wondered whether the Broncos were tempting fate by leaving him off their 2012 ark.

[ Michael Silver: Tim Tebow trade could work out well for Mark Sanchez, Jets]

"And you just ask yourself," Robertson said, "OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he's been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right."

Hey, what did Peyton do? He went to the team that wanted him the most. The Broncos were the ones who cast their wandering eyes elsewhere and besmirched the sanctity of the quarterback-franchise marriage! Wish a locust attack on the team or pray that Denver has to go play Detroit in a literal Lions den.

If any individual deserves a smiting, it's John Elway. Turn him into a pillar of salt! He's the one who cast Tebow out to the wilderness of eastern New Jersey, where he'll wander in the Meadowlands for 40 games and part traffic on the Turnpike.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...142935112.html
        The title is complete bullshit. He never wishes injury to Manning he merely states that if it happens Denver will get the shitty end of the stick and deserve every morsel.
        Last edited by motherchicken; 08-10-2012, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Good Lord! The misspelling of Piece is laughable.
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Working...