X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Texan
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
    Tebow will be starting in New York after Sanchez throws about 12 picks the first 5 games and the Jets are sitting at 0-5.
    This prediction is looking better all the time, though they're not winless.

Comment

• gbranton
      Veteran
      • Aug 2005

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      That makes 2-0, only 8 more to go to make the playoffs

Uhhhhhh yeah. NOT. The Lions got their asses beat tonight, they got dominated and shut down and didn't score a fucking point until garbage time.
      "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• gbranton
        Veteran
        • Aug 2005

Lions, Stafford to Calvin is unstoppable!
        Stopped. Mark it on your calendar, 10/22/2012.
        "Don't want 'em to get you goat, don't show 'em where it's hid." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Pretty proud of your cubs err bears for a game that was handed to them. 13-7 and we turned the ball over on your side of the field how many times? A win is a win no doubt but dominant is hardly the word for a game that was handed to them. At least Suh got to bruise that bitch Cutlers vagina before it was over.

Comment

• gbranton
            Veteran
            • Aug 2005

Pretty proud of your cubs err bears for a game that was handed to them.
            I didn't see fumbled center to QB or QB to RB exchanges. I saw the ball getting punched out, something called "forcing turnovers", which I believe is earning it as opposed to having it given to you. The Lolcats got lucky on a couple more that rolled out of bounds. They might have only been down 13-0 toward the end but even the MNF crew commented that it felt like more because they were never really in the game.
            Last edited by gbranton; 10-23-2012, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• motherchicken
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by gbranton
              I didn't see fumbled center to QB or QB to RB exchanges. I saw the ball getting punched out, something called "forcing turnovers", which I believe is earning it as opposed to having it given to you. The Lolcats got lucky on a couple more that rolled out of bounds. They might have only been down 13-0 toward the end but even the MNF crew commented that it felt like more because they were never really in the game.
              There's a regular season NFL thread open. I posted a question about something I saw in the Monday game there. Just thought you'd like to know.

Comment

Working...