• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
    Way to act your age...
    Age is just a number. Besides, I'm an actor, not an adult.

Now let's get back to what this thread is supposed to be about. The men enjoying some T&A.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
      Yeah, I said the same thing when I was a kid...I was wrong. Life experience has everything to do with it. You're a punk-ass kid, nothing more. Even worse, you're a punk-ass kid who thinks they have lived enough to be able to offer "advice" to people much older and wiser than you.

At least I'm in good company, after all you have wonderful advice for DLR too.
      Now YOU are making assumptions. I don't even know what you have been through, but i can bet my life and everything I have right this moment, that nobody here has been through what I have lived. I can bet my right arm, promise to chew it off myself if you have been through more then I.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Both of you take it somewhere else, you're giving me a fucking headache.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
          Now YOU are making assumptions. I don't even know what you have been through, but i can bet my life and everything I have right this moment, that nobody here has been through what I have lived. I can bet my right arm, promise to chew it off myself if you have been through more then I.
          No matter what you have been through, you don't have 50 years of life experience providing the wisdom that guides you. You'll understand in another 20 or so years.

And get ready to eat that arm. No matter what you've encountered in your short time on this earth, I can guarantee you there are people here that have been through worse. That's one of the things you realize as you age. No matter what, there's always someone somewhere that's had it worse than you.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
            Both of you take it somewhere else, you're giving me a fucking headache.....
            Sorry Va...no more from me. Responded to that one and now I'm walking away.

Comment

• envy_me
              Swedish Love Pump
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Angel
              No matter what you have been through, you don't have 50 years of life experience providing the wisdom that guides you. You'll understand in another 20 or so years.

And get ready to eat that arm. No matter what you've encountered in your short time on this earth, I can guarantee you there are people here that have been through worse. That's one of the things you realize as you age. No matter what, there's always someone somewhere that's had it worse than you.
              Sure, there are people who had it worse, but not here on this board.

Sorry, VA, just had to clarify what I meant.
              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Von Halen
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Why are you two dingbats fucking up a perfectly good thread about a hot ass woman?

Envy_me, you should change your username to Annoy_me! Don't come on here and claim you've had it so rough, without providing specifics. And don't act like your trials and tribulations are worse, or more important, than anyone else's. I am willing to bet there are a few of us here that could lay some heavy shit on you. From death to molestation to disease, and more. We have members here who been to hell and back. We just don't whine about it for sympathy purposes.

Angel, what makes you think Wayne Gretzky doesn't have any demons? What makes you think his daughter would be so much better off had she been raised in Edmonton, as opposed to L.A.? Edmonton isn't exactly the holiest of cities. Explain what makes Wayne Gretzky and his dad so classy. Do you know them personally, or is that your concocted perception of them?

Now, let's get back to talking about what a fine piece of ass Gretzky's daughter is! She's got it, and she is flaunting it! The women that complain about it, are jealous!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                  Now, let's get back to talking about what a fine piece of ass Gretzky's daughter is! She's got it, and she is flaunting it!
                  That's just it, she isn't fine, she's sleazy. Now this is hot...

Last edited by chefcraig; 07-15-2012, 10:43 AM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Sleazy is fine!

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                      That's just it, she isn't fine, she's sleazy.
                      By the way. You wouldn't fuck her?

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Sleazy is fine!
                        Sure it is, until you come home from the job site and find strange cars parked in your driveway and the back door or a window swinging open one too many times.

By the way. You wouldn't fuck her?
                        From personal experience, you don't fuck women like that. They wind up fucking you.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Sure it is, until you come home from the job site and find strange cars parked in your driveway and the back door or a window swinging open one too many times.

From personal experience, you don't fuck women like that. They wind up fucking you.
                          You must be talking about marriage or something.

I am talking about ramming stock.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

Yep, fuck her and send her on her way, try for anything more and like chef said, you end up fucked.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

You must be talking about marriage or something.

I am talking about ramming stock.
                              Either way, brother, either way. You wind up broke, alone, drinking heavily, all followed by a visit to the free clinic. Date a handful of strippers. The general psychosis you'll be exposed to will scar ya for three lifetimes.

Last edited by chefcraig; 07-15-2012, 11:16 AM.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• binnie
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • May 2006

Now this is a feisty little thread. And it has boobs.

Win-win.
                                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

Working...