• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Dan
    Kiwi's Have 3 Gold Fucking Medals.
    Not bad but Scotland has 4 with the same population... :p

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Tenuous , aren't they all team events with other none Scottish members lol
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• fourthcoming

Is it just me but are the Olympics not the most boring thing on television? At least the Winter olympics has hockey......can't wait for the olympics to end!!!!

Comment

• vandeleur
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Sep 2009

Nah am enjoying it , well some of it , but horses for courses and all that

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If Sharaprova spent more time on tennis rather than on making a sound like a piglet is being inserted into her anus she might actually win a fucking game never mind a set...

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

The track and field is the thing to watch for this weekend...with the blade runner
              Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Anyone else wish the Williams sisters would take thier rackets and go home and let the other kids play...lol ?

It is like Serena is sitting in a lounge chair smoking a cigg and stealing Sharapovas lunch money..lol
                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• fourthcoming

Call me a commie.....but I'm listening to Lithuania hang with the U.S. in men's basketball right now......hope the spoiled, prima donna men's team loses. Nice to see Carmelo Anthony playing his ass off....too bad he doesn't do that for the Knicks.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Question: Does the double amputee that has artificial composite spring legs have a unfair advantage in the Track and Field. ?

I am not saying anything bad here, but lets discuss next year when a Olympic athlete has a rocket attatched to his ass.

I am amazed at the forward movements we have made in treating injured peoples ailments, but soon I bet artificial limbs may make a unfair advantage against, athletes who don't use mechanical support..

Are artificial limbs like steroids..?

Is it BIGOTRY if they are not allowed to compete with any augmentation available ?

I am attempting to ask a honest question, but more than likely sound like some kind of Cunt.

discuss..
                    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 08-04-2012, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

I just read something on it , thought someone on here had posted a link but can't find it ..
                      What I got from the article is that the blades in no way replace any of the bodies abilities , they try to duplicate some of the bio mechanics of the the legs but they aren't better .

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        I just read something on it , thought someone on here had posted a link but can't find it ..
                        What I got from the article is that the blades in no way replace any of the bodies abilities , they try to duplicate some of the bio mechanics of the the legs but they aren't better .

Yes and many amazing inventions are furthur on the horizon to help these more than likely, American Military Veterans ( any country, anyone).

Like the invention of the automobile someday and I bet soon, they may have to seriously seperate the abilities of athletes due to artificial mechanics..?

We can never give back what was lost ,maybe someday thru bio-engineering and cloning, but the mechanical advantage will be discussed with the same fever steroids are..

There are already mechanical advantage devices for humans that enable you to wear a harness and lift 1000lbs like it was a cereal box.
                        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 08-04-2012, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

The thing is in the US and I imagine everywhere else, we put our best and brightest to work in companies that make weapons. Any new technology we weaponize it first. Then we use it to justify making it. This is not the right way to do things. It's like that new fighter. Who are we going to use it on? We are fighting people with Kalashnikovs. Nobody with fighters wants to fight. Even the Air Force admitted we don't need it. But the contractors bribe the politicians and they put the order in. Somewhere down the line we have to start a war to justify the military spending so we can make even more stuff.

We really need to go back to making consumer goods to make our lives better but you can't overcharge there like you can on military contracts. War is more profitable than making a better mouse trap.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• So this is love
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                            The thing is in the US and I imagine everywhere else, we put our best and brightest to work in companies that make weapons. Any new technology we weaponize it first. Then we use it to justify making it. This is not the right way to do things. It's like that new fighter. Who are we going to use it on? We are fighting people with Kalashnikovs. Nobody with fighters wants to fight. Even the Air Force admitted we don't need it. But the contractors bribe the politicians and they put the order in. Somewhere down the line we have to start a war to justify the military spending so we can make even more stuff.

We really need to go back to making consumer goods to make our lives better but you can't overcharge there like you can on military contracts. War is more profitable than making a better mouse trap.
                            or why don't we put all these brightest in resolving the many cancers of this earth

Comment

• So this is love
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2012

God I wouldn't run the 10000m at the pace they do it right now...I am exausted just watching them...:bottle:

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

why is jamaica always winning the 100m? men or women. I mean when you go to Jamaica (a country that I love by the way) the pace is so slow and yet they have the fastest men/women on the earth...?
                                Last edited by So this is love; 08-04-2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...