X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sadaist
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
    How did you like the call on the last play of Monday Night Football? The Packers player clearly intercepted the ball, but it was ruled a Seattle touchdown, and after review it was upheld. Bullshit.

Crazy end for sure. But what was the correct call? Incomplete? Interception? Interference? Replay the down? I'm not real well versed in the NFL rule book. I would have called it incomplete. A "catch" to me means that 1 person has full control and "caught" the ball. You can't have 2 people catch the same ball. Ask EVH. Can't be in 2 ba.....ahh nvm.
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• mh5150
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2010

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        Crazy end for sure. But what was the correct call? Incomplete? Interception? Interference? Replay the down? I'm not real well versed in the NFL rule book. I would have called it incomplete. A "catch" to me means that 1 person has full control and "caught" the ball. You can't have 2 people catch the same ball. Ask EVH. Can't be in 2 ba.....ahh nvm.
        Offensive pass interference..Tate clearly shoved the defender to catch the ball..which he didnt catch..I think that would have ended game by no time left and an offensive penalty.

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

When a player offers to pay a fine and give it to the real refs..ya know shit has hit rock bottom

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

CK
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I'll just stick with college football until this shit gets resolved.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

as an owner this really hurts
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Are some of these refs really from the Lingerie League?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                    Are some of these refs really from the Lingerie League?
                    yup, they got fired 'cause they are not good at refereeing

Comment

• TJMKID
                      Veteran
                      • Mar 2004

I love how a sports league that makes TENS OF BILLIONS from TV rights and fans every year is making a big deal out of a few extra million to experienced refs.

Mittens Romney should be the new NFL Commish ---- "Hey I deserve all this money cuz I'm a job creator, dudes"

Comment

• TJMKID
                        Veteran
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        The only positive thing to note in all of this is that ESPN's Hannah Storm still looks remarkably do-able.

Hannah and Erin Andrews should play in the Lingerie League --- I'd forget all about the scummy NFL

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Packers guard T.J. Lang’s Twitter explosion could be the most re-tweeted tweet of all time
                          It's safe to say that Green Bay Packers guard T.J. Lang wasn't too happy about the way his team's 14-12 loss to the Seattle Seahawks ended on Monday night. We've already documented one of the most controversial calls in NFL history, but the fallout will take a while to fully comprehend.

The NFL should be glad there wasn't Twitter back in the days of Super Bowl XL or the Tuck Rule game, because the league would have to deal with stuff like this:

The rest at the link-title...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

proof.jpg

Comment

• TJMKID
                              Veteran
                              • Mar 2004

Who knew a corn-fed white boy could have so much swag ???

Aside from David Lee, that is.

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Comment

• mh5150
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2010

Roger G. The commissioner of NFL
                                HIS office #
                                212-450-2027
                                leave him a message
                                I did.

My tickets in the mail yet?