Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonrisa salvaje
    Veteran
    • Jun 2005

I'll bet no one is sadder than Papa Johns that Peyton won't be in the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, that won't stop us from seeing Manning in their bloody commercials every 5 minutes.
    RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
    LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
      I'll bet no one is sadder than Papa Johns that Peyton won't be in the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, that won't stop us from seeing Manning in their bloody commercials every 5 minutes.
      The only person any sadder is the one who actually purchased and tasted a Papa Johns "pizza." Seriously, those pies make fucking Pizza Hut or even Domino's look like fine dining. "Better ingredients, better pizza" my ass.

Please folks, for your general well being, just say NO to chains, and instead patronize your local mom and pop eateries. You'll be glad you did.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• mh5150
        Foot Soldier
        • Mar 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
        The only person any sadder is the one who actually purchased and tasted a Papa Johns "pizza." Seriously, those pies make fucking Pizza Hut or even Domino's look like fine dining. "Better ingredients, better pizza" my ass.

Please folks, for your general well being, just say NO to chains, and instead patronize your local mom and pop eateries. You'll be glad you did.

For sure ...
        Have one of best pizza shops 2 blocks from my home. Been eating there for over 30 years. Maria Ds ...
        Best Gyros in Baltimore

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
          For sure ...
          Have one of best pizza shops 2 blocks from my home. Been eating there for over 30 years. Maria Ds ...
          Best Gyros in Baltimore
          There is no good pizza in Baltimore, sorry bro...

Comment

• mh5150
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            There is no good pizza in Baltimore, sorry bro...
            I said gyros at " the pizza shop"....
            Never said anything about pizza

My tickets in the mail yet?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why don't you eat pizza at the Gyros Shop, then?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by mh5150
                God Bless.....
                No, because he wouldn't have done anything but ineffectually hold his virgin dick as hot chicks ran away from him due to his refusal to fuck them until marriage...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Bad throw by Manning to cost them the game but the D should have stepped up long before then. Entertaining game in my opinion, wish all of them were that close. Still say Peyton comes back even better next season.

Comment

• Kristy
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Five reason why you should die:

1. You suck. You choke during playoffs with no fucking effort.

2. Your pizza sucks. Fetid shit a dying horse wouldn't eat.

3. The Broncos suck. John Fox pulling the strings? Yeah, right. It's you Peyton fucking everything up.

4. Elway gives rotten head.

5. Anyone who drives a Buick is a asshole.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Jimmy Page is fuckin' great, isn't he Krusty?

Comment

• Sarge
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

I like Denver.
                        I am a Colorado Buffs *health sciences center, Denver), alum and I have spent a good bulk of my life watching the Broncos.
                        I am... sick of Elway. I can't stand that guy anymore.
                        I am bummed they got rid of Tebow. He puts people in the seats. It doesn't matter if he is the starter.
                        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I lived in Denver (Littleton) for awhile and enjoyed it there. Wicked thunder storms! We were eating breakfast and lightning struck the house. It fried the microwave and you could feel the electricity. Loud as hell too.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

The best pizza is made in New York state. It's not to be debated because it's a known fact. I don't know what that stuff they make in Chicago is.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• VAiN
                              Use my hand, I won't look
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                              The best pizza is made in New York state. It's not to be debated because it's a known fact. I don't know what that stuff they make in Chicago is.
                              I think the myth of NY pizza being amazingly mind blowing is finally over.. Last time I was there most of it was very average. They stopped caring. Like anything else, it can only be so good, for so long.. I do agree with you about Chicago though..
                              Originally posted by wiseguy
                              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• conmee
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Little Italy Pizza on E 33rd still has thin crust super oily old school pepperoni slices... nothing "gourmet" about them, just what NATURE©®™ intended....

That is all.©®™

Icon©®™

#####

An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                                hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...