X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
    I am a Colorado Buffs *health sciences center, Denver), alum and I have spent a good bulk of my life watching the Broncos.
    You went to CU Denver? I finished my senior year there after I could not tolerate Boulder anymore.

Anyhoo, Payton blows and Elway once again fucked up the draft by believing in that aging turd.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
      I think the myth of NY pizza being amazingly mind blowing is finally over.. Last time I was there most of it was very average. They stopped caring. Like anything else, it can only be so good, for so long.. I do agree with you about Chicago though..
      I haven't been back there since the early 90's. When I lived there the mob was using pizza joints to launder money and they wanted those places hoping. So they made sure the pizza was good and affordable. Now a different mob has rolled in and it's corporations and big brother government. Hey, give us the Gambino family back. They were less harrassing and the pizza was good. Yeah I liked the place better when it was sleazy and the mayor didn't give a ratt's ass about what you did. Times Square was seedy and sleazy and no place for kids but hey, you could find a good pie and go to a real deli.

I think if a guy like Bloomberg tried to pull his shit in the 80's they would have torn his ass apart. Really. I never thought I would see New Yorkers go so passively accepting of such bullshit and not care about a classic combo or pizza anymore. The world is going to hell.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
        You went to CU Denver? I finished my senior year there after I could not tolerate Boulder anymore.

Anyhoo, Payton blows and Elway once again fucked up the draft by believing in that aging turd.
        Boulder. The Berkley of the rockies.

Comment

• Nitro Express
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
          Brethren and Sistren,

Little Italy Pizza on E 33rd still has thin crust super oily old school pepperoni slices... nothing "gourmet" about them, just what NATURE©®™ intended....

That is all.©®™

Icon©®™

#####

Yeah there ya go. That's what I'm talking about. Thin crust, big slices and not a lot of crap on it to hide the nasty sub par crust that you get at lesser joints.

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by conmee
            Brethren and Sistren,

Little Italy Pizza on E 33rd still has thin crust super oily old school pepperoni slices... nothing "gourmet" about them, just what NATURE©®™ intended....

That is all.©®™

Icon©®™

#####

Interesting.. I had my first ziti pizza experience at 33rd & 3rd...
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
              The best pizza is made in New York state. It's not to be debated because it's a known fact. I don't know what that stuff they make in Chicago is.
              It's called lasagne. It's basically a quiche with tomato sauce, and incredibly far from edible. It's fucking ghastly, and I wouldn't eat it with your mouth. A pox on it.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                Banned
                • May 2004

That's not a lasagna... THIS is a lasagna.

lasagna.jpg

Are you sure you were a Chef?

Cheers!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                  That's not a lasagna... THIS is a lasagna.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9930[/ATTACH]

Are you sure you were a Chef?

Cheers!
                  Compare the photos, and you'll find the same consistency.

Are you sure you have eyeballs?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

When Peyton Manning retires I would like to see him star in a remake as Eric Stoltz in, "Mask".

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                      When Peyton Manning retires I would like to see him star in a remake as Eric Stoltz in, "Mask".
                      Yes, yet rather than a prosthetic use of make up, they could simply use a rubber mallet on his face.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

Nope. Yours is a giant cake with a thick crust all around it & stuffed with what appears to be huge globs of meat & ham floating in a sea of cheese (probably the only edible part of that contraption, if that is indeed, cheese), mine is a multi layered delicacy of ground beef, separated by thin slices of pasta.

How can you call that thing a lasagna? That is a disservice to lasagnas all around the world.

Garfield is not pleased.

Cheers!

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Yes, yet rather than a prosthetic use of make up, they could simply use a rubber mallet on his face.
                          And instead of being obsessed over Pee Wee Reese, he can be obsessed with Wes Welker. I hate Wes Welker now. It's bad enough he dropped a pass that cost us the superbowl... but now he is gonna be catching passes from Peyton Manning. Sickening!

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

There is a wing in Chicago O'Hare airport that smells like teen spirit and pizza.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Look, Wes Wexler Wesler...whatever is a douchebag. The guy is as dumb as a bag of hammers beating on a bag of turds. Ever hear an interview with this moron? "Duh...er...AGGGH...Um...GUHHH." Retarded. So he can catch a god damn football that makes him a lot of money so he can afford to buy trophy wife pussy. Big deal. I hope he gets fucked up so bad by a team like the Raiders leaving Manning to cry in his Buick all the way back to Indiana.

Comment

• Sarge
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Kristy

I was stationed at Fitzsimons 2 times - 1992-1993 qnd 1999-2001 (was at the de-commissioning). I went to the Health Sciences Center in Denver (Colorado and 8th).
                                They have relocated that to the Anschutz Medical Campus on the old Fitzsimons site.
                                Do you live in Denver?
                                My brother lives in Aurora and my folks in Brighton.
                                I love the area.
                                ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                                The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                                [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

Working...