X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    Fuck, I forgot the Bills were even still a team.
    So did the rest of the NFL.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      I'm no hipster you fucking assbag of Wiki shit.
      Oh fucking please, you are the very definition of hipster you douche. With your stupid arbiter-of-cool pretensions. Fuck off, twat!

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Oh fucking please, you are the very definition of hipster you douche. With your stupid arbiter-of-cool pretensions. Fuck off, twat!
        You wouldn't know what a hipster was if one came up to you and evicted your FAT ass from your mother's basement.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          That last int was....cant even fuckin describe it..keep the Stafford shirt though..

Does Itunes sound as good as a disc?? I always buy the cd..just like having a hard copy..
          ITunes audio is very good, I don't notice a difference at all. Just love the convienance of it.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

If anyone has a 14-2 juggernaut of a team & wants to send them to the bottom of their division fast.....Norv Turner is now available.

I've never seen anyone squander so much talent....this coming from a Van Halen fan who sat through years of zero output.

Fuck you Norv! Fuck you AJ Smith! Fuck you Spanos family!

Happy New Year Roth Army

......and GO CHARGERS!!!!
            Chargers might be headed in the right direction now that they shit canned Turner, interested in who they hire.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Most teams remember them when they see an easy victory on their schedule. It's what happens when you have a 94-year old owner who refuses to hire competences or pay real GM's and coaches and they win just enough games to never get a great draft pick because they never want to really rebuild--which is what they did in 84-85' and resulted in the Superbowl runs under Bill Polian...

Theres always a handful of teams that stay in NFL oblivion for several years. The only ones that really hear of them are the ones in their division. If you are in another conference and never play them, you might not hear of them for a couple years.

Detroit would have been there if they didnt have the Thanksgiving game locked up for life. Rams, Cardinals, and Saints were there for a long time too.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You wouldn't know what a hipster was if one came up to you and evicted your FAT ass from your mother's basement.
                He'd be the doucheknozzle you'd be dating?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Theres always a handful of teams that stay in NFL oblivion for several years. The only ones that really hear of them are the ones in their division. If you are in another conference and never play them, you might not hear of them for a couple years.

Detroit would have been there if they didnt have the Thanksgiving game locked up for life. Rams, Cardinals, and Saints were there for a long time too.
                  It's all in the organizational culture, The Bills are dysfunctional. The Raiders are the same way, only they have some homoerotic mystique to losers or something...

There was a brief period in the first seven games of the 11' season where there was quite a bit of buzz regarding them and Fitzpatrick--before they showed their true colors and began losing...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Not even a chance. That creepy foot fetish fat fuck days are over in the NFL. Which is quite possibly the best story of 2013 thus far...
                    Keep your feet clean, you still have a chance, the F A G S kept his sorry ass.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

I pull for the Bills other then Freddie Fuck Head Jackson, still a fan from the Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, and Bruce Smith days. Shame they never won a SB but hell of a run regardless.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

The Lions just keep breaking my heart, Schwartz needs to pull his head out of his ass now and keep control of the team this offseason or 2013 will be another long season. First player to be arrested or to make headlines for being a moron needs to be cut that day, and Titus Young should already be packed and heading to the nearest crack house.

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

He'd be the doucheknozzle you'd be dating?
                          No, so let me explain it for you (I know you must be lost when you can't Wiki everything) ....he'd be the douchenozzle that throws your fat ass into the street.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

My favorite bills player is OJ SIMPSON....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

No, so let me explain it for you (I know you must be lost when you can't Wiki everything) ....he'd be the douchenozzle that throws your fat ass into the street.
                              The only thing the doucheknozzles you date can throw is your anorexic, sociopathic ass to the curb...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                                My favorite bills player is OJ SIMPSON....
                                That's like saying my favorite philosopher is Charles Manson...

Comment

Working...