X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Listening to that Go Daddy ad [Kissing] made me a little ill. It was all I could do to turn around and look at the TV, and I'm sorry I did!
    It sounds like it was more like Who's Your Daddy? than Go Daddy.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      The Onion: Nick's Wiki alternative when Wiki just won't do.
      Maybe I should pull a Kristy and just cut and paste both as my own work?

And Wiki-bore post brought to you by an ostracized and feeble mind...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I think she sang a little but all the backing was piped in.

Last year I don't think Madonna sang a single note.
        Yeah, she was singing to a low backing track I think. But you can clearly hear her ability to transcends things like "tone" and "key" to make talking news heads here say how great she was. I just thought the whole dance routine and looking sexy thing was way overdone and they should just get up and sing more and dance less...

Comment

• DLR Bridge
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          Yeah, she was singing to a low backing track I think. But you can clearly hear her ability to transcends things like "tone" and "key" to make talking news heads here say how great she was. I just thought the whole dance routine and looking sexy thing was way overdone and they should just get up and sing more and dance less...
          It's all a joke anymore. The whole thing looked pre-filmed. She was staring down the camera like they were shooting a video. The thing was shot in film. What happened to performing for the crowd that's actually there? And I don't mean just the hand picked crowd on the ground. The whole thing just made me daydream about VH ripping shit up and showing people how it's done. I'll bet they won't be there next year either. If it's going to be at the Meadowlands, you can bet on Jon Girl Jovi landing that gig.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

button.jpg
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

They should just bring in some of the best college, high school, or military marching bands and do something with that. I remember seeing a half time show at the Rose Bowl that blew me away and it was all marching bands doing complicated patterns on the field.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, I remember digging the marching bands as a kid. That stuff sounds so great live, but so shitty on TV though.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

My mom was a rabid football fan and would take me to college games when I was little. I remember seeing and hearing the the marching bands. A lot of people smoked in those days. So there was a smell of Coke, popcorn, hotdogs, cigarettes/pipes (man I miss the smell of that cherry pipe tobacco) and that wonderful sound of a marching band in an open stadium. I remember watching one game outside in a big snowstorm and we had this big blanket over us.

You have to have that rawness to have the real football experience and people used to play because they loved the game. There's too much money in it now. It's over produced. I don't feel so much love for the game and the experience as I do money. Something has been missing from football for awhile. It seems like an empty experience now for some reason.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yep. There's definitely more wrong with football and baseball than right these days. Can't speak much for basketball and hockey as I don't pay much attention to them.

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Ghey ghey game

For one, it went on too long. Lights go off? Too fucking bad! Fucking overpaid, F A T multi millionaires cocksuckers afraid of the dark?

Two, the 9-er's just plain sucked, man. No effort, no emotion, no candor. Nothing. Faggo stood up and rammed in down those San Fran smug-self-fat-smelling cretins with a ball pen hammer and a Lyle Lovett cowboy hat.

Three, Phil Simms - please fucking die. You suck as a broadcaster. Quit with the cliches, the endless "things were so much better back in my day" pandering, your terrible suits and for fucks sake, do something with your god damn hair.

Four, CBS you can also die. Fuck, I always thought Fox's coverage of this crap was over-the-top but with all of your blinding graphics, over-commentary (including Shannon 'mush mouth from Fat Albert Sharpe), endles commerical overkill and what in the fuck is this? Craig Ferguson? What in the fuck is a assholytic Euro-trash late night pop culture fuckwit doing a "Special Show" after this dismal game? Next time, I dunno, shoot for Van Morrison - you'll get the same outcome.

Pathetic game. Predictable and boring.

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                        Maybe I should pull a Kristy and just cut and paste both as my own work?

And Wiki-bore post brought to you by an ostracized and feeble mind...

Doth protesting too much.

Comment

• Zing!
                          Veteran
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                          Well, let's see.....Basketball had a work stoppage last year, and hockey this year and I have absolutely no use for soccer and will never consider nascar a sport.....so.........sports.....which at one time was such a great escape from the bullshit of everyday life for me, is now becoming aggravating.
                          How about cycling?
                          My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Go back to blowing your dad, loser.
                            Projection again

Hope daddy taught you well at least, since you now do it for a living.
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

"Da Bualtmure Ravuns wun on spirut of the gum-e, Daddy-O. Fllack-ko showed cunfordence in throwing da baaal to dis recevurs. Tell yu what! Kapeeerdink hud no such luck, J.B. Da Nune-er's couln't develup a strageety ender Harbaaaugh's direction. I dun kuuow J.B., E'd culled dis gume from the beginning."

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                Projection again

Hope daddy taught you well at least, since you now do it for a living.
                                Yeah, um, okay

Hope you seek help for your alcoholism soon, F A T boy.

Wait a min, No I don't

Comment

Working...