Woot! Danica Patrick Nabs Pole Position (????) In Daytona 500!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

I still dig the every other Saturday racing at the local track. Park against the fence, bring your own grub/beer and any other party supplies you can use in the privacy of your own vehicle.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      I pretty much hate NASCAR...I'll probably watch the Daytona 500, and drink heavily and stair at breasts to alleviate the boredom of dumb, hick racing...
      I have a hard time watching NASCAR to, just never got into it. That crash yesterday was really nasty though, reminded me of the scene from the Final Destination movie, pretty scary stuff (the accident, not the movie).

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        She is smoking hot!!! *drool*

But I want her to win a race just because. .

The GoDaddy stripper races cars?

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        The only woman we have had in motorsports .. .

You are forgetting about....

(sorry. Fucking hate that guy. He is NOT is father. He is a douchebag)

RIP #3
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I still dig the every other Saturday racing at the local track. Park against the fence, bring your own grub/beer and any other party supplies you can use in the privacy of your own vehicle.
          I hear ya, which makes the closing of Hialeah Speedway all the more heartbreaking. The Allisons got their start there, and every weekend you were guaranteed at least 3-4 great feature runs. Sadly, the track closed 7 years ago, and things have not been the same on Saturday nights here ever since. LINK

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
            I hear ya, which makes the closing of Hialeah Speedway all the more heartbreaking. The Allisons got their start there, and every weekend you were guaranteed at least 3-4 great feature runs. Sadly, the track closed 7 years ago, and things have not been the same on Saturday nights here ever since. LINK
            They tore down two local tracks, Saugus Speedway and Mesa Marin. Saugus was where Ron Hornaday started and Mesa Marin in Bakersfield gave us Harvick and a few minor drivers. Penske built a new track in Irwindale, around where they were talking about building a new stadium for the Raiders years ago. It was dark last season due to lack of income. Drag racing on the non pro level has dried up too.
            Last edited by cadaverdog; 02-24-2013, 01:21 PM.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Wouldn't watch NASCAR on a bet but this actually sounds fun.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                You are forgetting about....

(sorry. Fucking hate that guy. He is NOT is father. He is a douchebag)

RIP #3
                He's not his father but he's still a decent dude. He lives in a modular home but has a mansion for entertaining. He drives an older pickup truck instead of a status symbol.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                  Wouldn't watch NASCAR on a bet but this actually sounds fun.
                  We yell ourselves hoarse. We get drunk and rowdy but every body gets along most of the time.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Ill probably watch the beginning and end of this..these driver intros are awkward..funny to watch

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dumb hick racing? Them dumb hicks could buy and sell your ass any day of the week. Them there hicks have made a buttload of cash from all over this country.
                      Who gives a fuck what they've made? They've made it off of other dumb hicks. Anytime I see the NASCAR logo outside a bar, you can tell that 90% of the time its intolerable and filled with red neck retards blaring loud, awful modern-country shit and skanky, horny hag bartenders...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

That was then. Indy car racing used to have mainly Americans with American made powerplants in the cars. Now it's all Euro or Asian.
                        NASCAR's are powered with crude, retrograde technology that lacks sophistication. The 150mph billboard thing is also way overdone and annoying as shit with every square inch of the cars festooned with some stupid engine additive or tampons..
                        Last edited by Nickdfresh; 02-24-2013, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Jesus. Did anyone see 50-cent creeping out Erin Andrews by following her around like a total douchebag on the prerace coverage?

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

He's not his father but he's still a decent dude. He lives in a modular home but has a mansion for entertaining. He drives an older pickup truck instead of a status symbol.

I'm still not sold. But I like what you said if true.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• DONNIEP
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Jr.'s got an authentic old west town on his property with a kick ass saloon!

American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Patrick is back in first for the first time since the first lap.....on lap 91...well that lasted about a lap.

Comment

Working...