• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Im glad I dont gamble on this shit

Comment

• Satan
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

Congrats to the Saints fans on their road win. It's going to be their last one this season.
        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
          Im glad I dont gamble on this shit
          I bet a $5 Parlay on this weekends playoff games just for fun. Gives me a reason to watch.

Still alive.

WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I went 0-2 yesterday. Betting with spreads some places were giving KC 1 1/2 points, so you won by 1/2 point.

I can't see the Bengals losing but you never know. I'm back and forth with the Niners and Packers don't know who the hell is going to win that one.
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Well, it looks like K.C.'s oft criticized offense is exploding all over the the hapless Colts. But Trent Richardson should really be the key factor...
                Just too bad their F A T fuck of a coach with his multimillion dollar contract still can't afford to buy himself a watch so he can manage field time.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                  Damn, did Luck live up to his last name on that fumble/touchdown or what?
                  He may look like a Wookie, but he surely does create his own luck!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Satan
                    It would be the comeback of the year if the Colts actually pulled out a win. Either way, KC has definitely slipped a lot since their 8-0 start of the season (or whatever it was)

KC had a softer schedule than an unemployed trust fund kid! I think they can be a good team, but not as good as their record showed...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                      Just too bad their F A T fuck of a coach with his multimillion dollar contract still can't afford to buy himself a watch so he can manage field time.
                      They were bushleague when it came to overall game management and they let the Colts back in in an epic meltdown. One thing KC can say is that they suffered a lot of key injuries and there's no way they were going any farther even if they did win...

Comment

• Kristy
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

No they weren't. You need not look no further than Andy "I Am The Walrus" Reid. With that F A T fuck at the helm you can always, always count on him choking in the 2nd half. He literally destroyed many a Philadelphia Eagle career and he is doing the same in Kansas City.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                          No they weren't. You need not look no further than Andy "I Am The Walrus" Reid. With that F A T fuck at the helm you can always, always count on him choking in the 2nd half. He literally destroyed many a Philadelphia Eagle career and he is doing the same in Kansas City.
                          Maybe. But as one of the post game announcers pointed out, the defensive game plan was a giant piece of shit that allowed the Colts top receiver, YP Tittie (or something) to continuously get open in one-on-one coverage. He's like their only major weapon besides Luck FFS! The Colt's ground game was based on a massive bust called Trent and a back up RB at best in Brown, and they still managed to get Title open and Luck to run for it when he had too. KC was one of the top dees FFS! How do you do that even on purpose. Ried deserves blame for that, but the defensive coordinator should have been summarily executed after the game! Even Alex Smith was borderline great!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

Dalton sucks. There goes my Parlay.

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

There ya go. Bite a dick, Green Bay. You'll always be a joke.

Last edited by Kristy; 01-05-2014, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Satan
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

The bigger joke is the media whore fascination with Crappyprick, which we still have to put up with another week now

The only more overrated (by the media) QB is RGayIII. He's not even in the goddamned playoffs, and they still won't shut up about him.
                                Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                                I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

Working...