Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker Return. C M Punk still MIA.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Hulk Hogan and The Undertaker Return. C M Punk still MIA.

Hogan's back in the WWE. I guess TNA couldn't afford him any longer. He got a pretty good welcome monday night on Raw. The Undertaker showed up to challenge Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania. I hope he beats the piss out of him. Lesnar's taken so many steroids he talks like Micheal Jackson. He screamed recently and it sounded like a little girl. C M Punk supposedly quit but he's still under contract so he might be back before too long. The crowds have been booing Batista and chanting CM Punk. I bet Vince McMahon is pissed. The new online WWE shit started up the other day. All the booing that's been going on lately can't be good for business.
    Beware of Dog
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Isn't Hogan like 70 years old by now?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
      formerly F A T
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Even the local paper had good things to say about the WWE Network thing, how much content available for $10 a month.
      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't these guys need an undertaker, soon?

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
          Isn't Hogan like 70 years old by now?
          Aug 11, 1953 Age 60 6'7" 302 pounds. He still looks like he could kick some ass if need be. The Undertaker choke slammed Brock Lesnar through a table last night with no problem. He 48 now. March 24, 1965 6'9' no current weight listen but he still looks pretty lean and mean, especially mean.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If Hogan is 60 now, then he was a goddamned old looking 30 when he got started in the 80s

I thought he was pushing 50 then!
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
              If Hogan is 60 now, then he was a goddamned old looking 30 when he got started in the 80s

I thought he was pushing 50 then!
              Hogan just looked older because he went bald on top in his twenties. He looks good for 60 years old.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                Don't these guys need an undertaker, soon?
                Thee WWE needed an undertaker. It's getting pretty old watching the same guys wrestle the same guys ever show. The Undertaker will come out and look menacing a few more times, wrestle one match and go back into hibernation by summer. Don't know what's going to happen now they're online . They might disappear from television completely if that works out like they want.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                  Veteran
                  • Jun 2005

Looks like WWE stock is at an all time high. I looked at it last year to see what it was running and i think it was about $11 a share. It is running around $24 a share now due to the network launch. They announced about 3 years ago they were going to do this but i guess there was doubt it would come to pass. I should have loaded up on them but i just couldn't get past the fact that i would be investing into a wrestling company.
                  RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                  LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                    I should have loaded up on them but i just couldn't get past the fact that i would be investing into a wrestling company.
                    They're practically a monopoly. TNA is no competition at all now that Hogan and Rick Flair left. All their guys are minor leagers compared to the guys in WWE. There's some nice divas on TNA though.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                      Veteran
                      • Jun 2005

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      They're practically a monopoly. TNA is no competition at all now that Hogan and Rick Flair left. All their guys are minor leagers compared to the guys in WWE. There's some nice divas on TNA though.
                      They are a monopoly but that doesn't mean they are a well run business. Let's face it...Vince McMahon has been involved in a lot of ventures that have gone south going all the way back to The Evel Knievel Snake River Canyon jump in which he was one of the main promoters. He tried and failed in establishing a weight lifting league (cannot remember the name) and then there was the XFL debacle (Extreme Football League). He has lost more money taking risks than most people make in several lifetimes. The WWE continues to make movies and i believe in their earnings for last year they reported an 11 million loss in that area of their business. He was asked about why they continue to do it and he basically avoided the question with something to the tune of it being viable in the future.
                      RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                      LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Without any viable young talent, the WWE is gonna fall faster than shit out of a bull's ass.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

The WWE fights were broadcast on a French channel till about 2 years ago. I watched it with the boys (in their early teens), we had great, great times watching that show. I must say the best of it to me was the kids' reactions and comments though.
                          The wrestlers were (are, in fact, as the show has been going on, although with a few ones missing as I read this thread) a hell of a bunch of entertainers. Sometimes we couldn't tell if arguments were for real or acted.
                          Anyway, props to them who deliver goddamn kickass shows.
                          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                            The WWE fights were broadcast on a French channel till about 2 years ago. I watched it with the boys (in their early teens), we had great, great times watching that show. I must say the best of it to me was the kids' reactions and comments though.
                            The wrestlers were (are, in fact, as the show has been going on, although with a few ones missing as I read this thread) a hell of a bunch of entertainers. Sometimes we couldn't tell if arguments were for real or acted.
                            It's a soap opera for men. People beating the crap out of each other, backstabbing, betrayal infidelity.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                              Fame fades with popularity in professional wrestling. No popularity, no contract.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...