X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
    The fucking refs gave that WSU game to Kenfucky! Calipari the crook probably paid them off!
    Yeah, I saw a few suspicious calls in a couple of games last week that probably influenced the outcome of the game more than they should.

Granted, I had Kentucky in this game, so it worked out good for my bracket, but I still think it was lame. And was that the game where the guy who got popped in the mouth earlier got to score the "winning" points, from the free throw line? Or am I confusing it with another game with a bad call?
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
      Still have time to post your bracket, Kristy. They get locked down at Thursday, March 20th at 12:30pm ET
      Screw that. College sports are rigged. The college that spent the most money on recruitment will win. Plus, in no way is CBS Sport ever going to let a shit team rule their prime time airwaves.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well.... you might have a point with that last part, considering I keep having to search for a bootleg TBS stream to watch Arizona....even though they have the best record of any team left in the tournament.

Even so, if the refs are rigging the game here, it's a little more subtle than, say Super Bowl XL or other NFL examples I could mention.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Refs suck, the sport they referee really doesn't matter. They all want to take the spotlight off the actual game and put it on themselves. They are as bad as some of the biggest prima donna assholes in the NBA and NFL.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            Refs suck, the sport they referee really doesn't matter.
            Both my boys ref hockey games, and I have always told them ALL REFS SUCK!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Von Halen
              Both my boys ref hockey games, and I have always told them ALL REFS SUCK!!
              The thing that drives me crazy in the NHL is they can't seem to decide how to call games. I actually prefer the older style of most anything goes unless the refs see something blatant but then they started calling any and all obstruction for awhile and now it changes game to game and it kind of ruins it. Sports need to be called the same, game to game for at least a season at a time or what is the fucking point?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Good run UVA..damn fine year

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

Any team still playing has had a Hell of a year. Been some great games in this tournament. Go Blue!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well... the good news is that somebody finally stopped Dayton.

Bad news is.... it was Florida.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Arizona was ROBBED.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Well... at least one of my final 4 is still in it.

And Kentucky actually managed to win without any assistance from the pinstriped felons in the last minute of the game.... unlike some other teams.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• High Life Man
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

Arizona was ROBBED.
                          What game were you watching?

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The one where the refs made a bullshit "offensive foul" call against Arizona which took the ball away from them right before they were about to win the game.

I'm not going to riot in the streets over it, like some folks in Tucson apparently did.... but it still blows.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Arizona was ROBBED.
                                bah
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...