X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
    Who gives a fuck if the 80 year old Jew is a racist... and who fucking cares what we think or write as a reaction to it???
    This is a good point - most old people are racist, most young people aren't and the people that post here are somewhere in between.

There is a decent chance that if you recorded an 80 year old black guy you could lead him to saying something anti Semitic.

I was kind of freaked out a bit recently talking to my dad and finding out that he was strongly against gay marriage. He had no good reason for his standpoint because there just isn't one, his bigotry came from the ignorance he was brought up on.

This is part of the reason I get frustrated with the people on here that constantly hark back to how much better the world used to be.

It wasn't.

People were poorer, more violent, more racist and more intolerant.

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
      I don't know what's worse...white suburban kids acting ghetto, or claiming that they're "country."

Some of my friend's kids are on this "I'm SO country!" kick and I'm thinking you dumb shits walked two blocks to school and had in-ground pools in your backyards and your parents drove fucking Camrys...
      I honestly have not heard of this. Do these "country" kids sell dope, carry guns and participate in other gang related behaviors? If they do then they need to be shot to shit too.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        I was kind of freaked out a bit recently talking to my dad and finding out that he was strongly against gay marriage. He had no good reason for his standpoint because there just isn't one, his bigotry came from the ignorance he was brought up on.
        I have a good reason, it's satanic...

Maybe you're the ignorant one...

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Lmao!

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

If the Jesus myth was true as set out in the bible he was clearly a raging homo.

An unmarried man in his 30s back in those days hanging about with a posse of guys, who constantly preached but never said anything against being gay instead concentrating on loving your fellow man and foot massages?

How much more blatant does it need to be?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

LmAO !!

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

You should fix that problem...

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

If the Jesus myth was true as set out in the bible he was clearly a raging homo.

An unmarried man in his 30s back in those days hanging about with a posse of guys, who constantly preached but never said anything against being gay instead concentrating on loving your fellow man and foot massages?

You're going straight to Hell!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Everybody join us at the Hate White Rally!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      You should fix that problem...

Straight people our age usually don't give a fuck one way or the other about gays and why would they?

You're a middle aged man for fuck sake, why are you still frightened of consenting adult men fucking each other if they have been born that way inclined.

If it turns you on that's totally fine, don't worry about it, embrace it!

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Oh My Dad.... not this again......

Sesh, if ye knew that ye were going to die at the age of 33 and even if ye were resurrected, could not remain on earth, would ye put a wife and children through that kind of loss?

Verily, it is true that most Jewish men of that era were married by that age. But then most of them assumed that they would be there to provide for their families. I knew better.

As for why I said nothing on the subject of homosexuality.... well to paraphrase My fellow Jew Jerry Seinfeld....

I just didn't think there was anything wrong with that. At least not within the context of a loving committed relationship.

But not for Me.... I would have wed Mary Magdalene, were I have to remained on Earth. Not Simon Peter!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

The concept of gay marriage is very new. I never heard the issue pushed until about 15 years ago. Gay marriage hasn't been widely practiced in society. Nero practiced it. Apparently it was practiced in ancient Greece. I would say the mass majority of people on the planet will still reject the concept as being normal. Some people see it as a sign of the decline of western civilization. Go to Asia and it's not even on the radar. Nobody cares. It will be interesting to see if anyone cares in 20 years. I view it as a fad.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Jesus had enough going on in his life. He surely didn't need some nagging womarn going on and on about Him hanging out with his buddies all the time, traveling, always working too much. I can hear it now..."Oh, sure, you'll die for all of our sins but you can't even make it home for dinner on time??"

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              Oh My Dad.... not this again......

Sesh, if ye knew that ye were going to die at the age of 33 and even if ye were resurrected, could not remain on earth, would ye put a wife and children through that kind of loss?

Verily, it is true that most Jewish men of that era were married by that age. But then most of them assumed that they would be there to provide for their families. I knew better.

As for why I said nothing on the subject of homosexuality.... well to paraphrase My fellow Jew Jerry Seinfeld....

I just didn't think there was anything wrong with that. At least not within the context of a loving committed relationship.

But not for Me.... I would have wed Mary Magdalene, were I have to remained on Earth. Not Simon Peter!
                              No offence but it's interesting that even you who would like to think of yourself as quite progressive and liberal feel deeply uncomfortable with the thought of the Jesus character being gay.

Is that because intrinsically deep down you still think that being gay is a fault or immoral in some way beneath you?

Comment

• Seshmeister
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                                Jesus had enough going on in his life. He surely didn't need some nagging womarn going on and on about Him hanging out with his buddies all the time, traveling, always working too much. I can hear it now..."Oh, sure, you'll die for all of our sins but you can't even make it home for dinner on time??"
                                What did he have going on in his life? According to the bible nothing between being a kid and 30.

There are some books that didn't make the bible about that period that the people that created the bible thought were just too nutty to be included.

Comment

Working...