Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I have to go back and look through the site...I haven't been over there in a couple of weeks...I have some ideas...but have to go through the site first...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Sounds good. Been adding mostly archival stats, past seasons, award winners, drafts ... finding new and better feeds and headlines.

Doing some individual team headlines at the moment, starting with football and will have every team of the 4 majors when its done.

My brother always says, got a blog with your name on it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Alright bro...

hey man...what's your traffic like with your forums?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

squat really ... lots of look ...no post ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Alright...I'm going to try and get some traffic there with the people in my leagues...get some posting going on...we'll see what happens...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Appreciate it. Lots of hits. Lots of search engine. just not many speaking out. Changed so you have to register to read, etc.

Just figure that between the time of year, my brother has changed message boards like twice (I told him one more time, I'm killing him), and that we were part of a friend of ours sports site (we finally said, this sucks, let's do our own), we are slowly getting there.

Been up now about 9 months.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Well...what you need sounds simple...

You need people that will be there a lot...to splurge in the forums...

what you oughta do is put in about 30 or so dummy questions in each forum...

who to trade shit...and reply...with answers...and see what happens...

one thing people like is a site they can goto and get some fantasy advice...

you get a good following there...and it will explode...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Haven't posed many questions I guess, lots o news though, shit load.

Maybe a few more polls and questions, but felt like we've been there with every answer.

Our Dynasty leagues will bring those owners in who arent active, we though the carry over from our group would be better, but we touted the football only, and now the off season so figured that had a lot to do with it slowing down.

Here is a site that might interest you, and its free, for your league at home, http://www.cosg.net/ff/

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Well...I'm not sure what traffic you are looking for...but if you can get a solid core who are in leagues...you can get one bigass flow...and it doesn't take much...

I've got an old contact with an old fantasy site I was part of that I'm going to chat with...and I'll hop over there and make some posts about this site...he may say no though...

I'll let you know...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

We are hooking up with that free fantasy site I was posting about, better site than I thought, free league managing.

Can't beat free with a stick.

Our last major hurdle will be getting our forums active, and I know they will be as football comes closer.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

TFM's Pre Season QB Rankings

It is getting to be that time again. Some leagues have already been drafted and everyone is looking forward to a whole new season of football and of course, fantasy football. These are TFM's first rankings of the year and we will be taking a look at the QB position. A very important position for any fantasy football team and in many leagues the top scorers for most teams. Where does your favorite QB rank?

The season is getting closer, get signed up for our forums.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

TFM's Pre Season RB Rankings

Last week we ran down the top QBs in our view, this week we tackle the marquee position in fantasy football, the runningbacks.

Take a look.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

In our continuing effort to help you kick some serious ass in your fantasy league, we have now posted our WR Rankings.

Check them out, sign up for our forums, and enjoy.

Our Dynasty Leagues (full roster keeper) are full for this year, but next year we should be adding another.

Comment

• Troy
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

I like the rankings. Simple and to the point.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Troy
                                I like the rankings. Simple and to the point.
                                Wait til you see our rankings for place kickers.

We hate doing those, so that will be just a list.

Comment

Working...