Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I thought that you were up big this week? And I'm sure as shit down big...

you'll be in first place going in...that's hardly a slide...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Chripes...Iverson hasn't been playing...

Abdur Rahim might as well not be playing...

and they've been in for the last month...damn it all...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Troy
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I'm 7-1 as of today but all the stats are real close. And WARF is making a huge push. He might take both of us this week.

Comment

• Troy
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

And where did the football thread go?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I don't know bro...I don't know...I'll root around and see if I can't find it...

WARF...what can you do...

I hadn't made a change in over a month...so I can't complain...I think the last move was the week we played...maybe...

Comment

• Troy
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I kept updating my roster with guys that were injured! I think the guys I have in there are healthy but damn, I've been killed with all the injuries.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I don't even know about my team...lol...just don't pay much attention any more...what I feared when I started this league...lol...

Comment

• Troy
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

God Damn... Doesn't pay attention and is in first place.

Comment

• Troy
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Playoffs are in a couple weeks I believe.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Aren't they starting next week?...my schedule for next week says playoff schedule...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Never mind...I see we have one more week...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I have a good team...I think if I had paid attention this past month...I may have grown a big enough lead to not really give a shit about this last week...

Now..as it stands...after having Eyes shut me out...and Slump killing me...I'll probably end up in third...oh well...who gives a fuck...it's not the regular season that matters anyways...

Comment

• Troy
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

You really made a big leap when you got LeBron. My team would've been a lot better if I had kept him... I still have a pretty good team and when my guys get healthy, I should be good. Hopefully it happens soon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Well...it gave me a point...of course...Bibby is playing out his arse now that Webber is back...he is back isn't he......

but a point who gave me extra boards...

he hasn't done much more than Finley...It was huge for me because I didn't need Finley...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

It's funny...I thought Parker was going to have a breakthrough season this year when I picked him up...that injury really hindered him...He's just so damn erratic...

Comment

Working...