Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Down 7-1...there goes my wonderful one-week lead...

ah well...back to the drawing board...lmfao...

what can you do...nice job Va...so far...

I need a fucking miracle...

goddamned Jason Bay...may the clap follow him at ever turn in his life from this point on...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

And goddamned Billy Wagner getting 2 fucking wins this week...jesus christ...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I'm going to burn in hell...twice...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Well, you only have to thank yourself, follow me here....

Two huge points to be made....

#1 - You pushed the Bay-Jones deal through a day early, and if you look at the stats, would've swung the overall to probably 5-3 instead of 7-1....

#2 - I had to get online just before gametime because I have so many iffy players due to their injuries (Bay, Ramirez, Beltre).... Sportsbeat reported that Bay was starting at 6:30.... I added Bay to my lineup five minutes before gametime....

Having said all that though, Christ it's still very close, and could swing easily this weekend....

BTW, since you're in the mood to push deals through early, why don't you do the same to the Delgado-Ford deal me and WARF made ???
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Hey Va...if you want...I can go into the trust commish tools...and fix that for ya if you want...set it up so his stats don't start until today..lmfao...

Hell...if I put Ford through...he'll probably go 6-6 with 6 dingers...

you know Delgado's going to go off now don't you...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Yo Va...by the way...even if I push it through today...which I will...it won't go through until tomorrow...

so you won't get your 6-6 until tomorrow...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Alright...Players on the block...

Hank Blalock
                Edgar Renteria
                Mike Sweeney
                Matt LeCroy
                Rocco Baldelli
                Aubrey Huff
                Mark Teixeira

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

like i said....as soon as i trade Bay..he comes off the bench and goes off

at least i can maybe gain ground on the leader..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Brian Giles

on the block as well...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Troy..your offense is killin me this week..last time i think it was pitching..i gotta avoid you in the playoffs man..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

LMFAO...Troy is like that...mr. multidimensional...doing the pitching deal with smoke and mirrors...

and then his offense comes out of nowhere...

Comment

• Troy
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

I do what I can!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Troy...the fantasy rookie...handing the vets their asses...lmfao...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Just let me get healthy, that's all I ask....

Gonna act like Bobby Bouchet and open up a can of whoop ass all over again....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I was better when I wasn't healthy...

and fucking Wagner...2 wins...the bastard...I hope he has Hemmeroids for life...

Comment

Working...