Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

ok..i see Tejada and Berkman are in the HR derby...any bets which one pulls a groin and misses 6-8 weeks??

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Man...was I close from totally overturning that defecit Va...

check out the ERA and the WhIP...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Man...was I close from totally overturning that defecit Va...

check out the ERA and the WhIP...

LOL, you would have won if I didn't bench just about every pitcher I had !!!!!
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          It's hot here in Cackalacky as well...mid 90's consistently...

I'm hoping the state burns down soon...
          We actually had a tornader here today, right along the coastline, about 10 miles from the VA palacial estate....

I think it just barely touched down for a few seconds, no one hurt, but 6 fookin' inches of rain in that area in about 2 hours.... Of course, wacky as the weather is here, my house only got a few sprinkles.....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Troy
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fairwrning
            damn Troy..Day really fucked you over bro.it would have went your way otherwise..but ill take it i need it.

glad to have the short week against Derelicts this week..freakin Damon is unconscious...
            yeah, oh well... Baseball season lasts too long.

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
              I didn't realize that!

This is the best fantasy baseball league I've ever been in.
              I Totally Agree..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                LOL, you would have won if I didn't bench just about every pitcher I had !!!!!
                Actually...the two guys you benched...Willis and Hoffman...pitched better than the two guys that you left out there...

Willis had a 2.84 ERA...1.11 WHIP...and Hoffman had 0's across the board...

lmfao...

I wouldn't have passed you either way...maybe WHIP...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Same here Va...sitting outside today...cooking out...it's black all around us...tornado warnings all over...inches of rain...hail...

lmfao...

and not a damn thing here...nothing...heard some rumbles...I think it may be raining now...five hours later...

ah well...the south...gotta love it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

LMFAO Troy...that's what makes it fun...

if you pay attention...anyone can win...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Troy
                      yeah, oh well... Baseball season lasts too long.
                      lmao..sorry Troy..damn..sound a little bitter,lmao...don't worry..it's a common problem this time of year

7 teams fighting for 6 spots..with a few not too far behind..this is getting interesting indeed...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

and Troy...I was insinuating that you pay attention...lmfao...

Baseball can be a frustrating fantasy sport...because it's daily...unlike football...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

enjoy the break...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Yeah...I was playing around with some deals today...then just cut it off...and am taking tomorrow off...

Yeah right...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Seriously...I'm just going to check my e-mails tomorrow...and here of course...I gotta stop letting this shit consume...

Anyone watch the derby tonight?

Comment

• Troy
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

I'm not frustratred or bitter... this really does last too long for me, especially with the daily stuff. It's boring to me, probably because of my interest level overall in baseball.

Comment

Working...