• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Yeah, kinda like Halladay...
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Christ...Halladay could pitch left handed better than Washburn...

hell...he pitched better than Washburn with a damn meathook all year...

if he'd get run support like that overrated bastard...he'd never lose a game...

don't confuse the dl for sucking...

wanna trade him?

lmfao...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

I actually wouldn't mind one more decent pitcher....

For the right price of course...
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

You're asking ME for a pitcher after Halladay goes down and Pineiro gets shelled?

Yeah...I'll give you Pineiro...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

im a gonna cook somethin up. 13 games? no fuckin problem. lol
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I don't doubt that in the least DLoc...

work the magic...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

damn...im gettin shelled.
                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

It's early yet bro...

of course...you could always make a deal to change your fortunes...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

ok broham...... Victor Martinez. Gimme a name and we'll talk.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

i want another bat. And by the way, Martinez is on fire.

Or perhaps someone else with Mauer tossed in. He'll be back in 2 weeks.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Well...I have some bats...and they are ALL hot...

so make your offer......and on we go...

since you take all my power anyways...you bastard...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I'm certainly interested in VMart...no doubt about it...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Naw, you tell me. What do you think VMart is worth? Blalock? I always did like Mr. Helton. Lets play. Multiples, whatever. I need a boost, dog.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Alright...I'll put something together...

certainly I've got something you need...

let's have a looksee...and see what we can do...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

lol, you diabolical motherfucker. its on now.

Comment

Working...