Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Troy
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I don't understand these rules... Milton gets 12 k's, only 2 earned runs and doesn't get the decision. Does it mean the closer blew the lead and has to pitch out of it or something?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

One of the great things about baseball...

he didn't finish the inning...and they took the lead in the bottom of the inning...

so the pitcher that finishes the inning becomes the pitcher of record...

nice huh...a one out win...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

you still got some serious stats though...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Troy
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Yeah, I'll take those 12 k's

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I need Boston to light up Contreras...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

On a sidenote...don't forget about OUR trade deadline...

August 15...I believe...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Good games last week Pojo ... at least you didn't skunk me ...

Onwards and upwards, see you in the playoffs if not again this year ...

Contreas has won it for me before and played him to win the K's ... in doing that I lost all my era's ...
                Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Three teams... battling for two wild card spots... eyes,warf,clams all tied up... and I have the honor of playing 1st place pojo this week!!!

This should be a close one... I finally have my team the way I want it to look.... and Jose Reyes is finally gettin' his fantasy value... 9 stolen bases this week I believe... and I got another reliever after Wagner went down for the 90th time this year. Should be able to keep my WHIP and ERA down... with dropping Loaiza...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

its getting interesting indeed..Troy has lost some close ones lately..lotta teams bunched up for that last spot...
                    I finally got some offense against one of the fronrunners yesterday..lets see if it continues...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

It's a long week, my friend....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Troy
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Va is the comeback king.

Comment

• Troy
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

4-6 will go down to the wire imo.

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

me and pojo are gonna have a tough fight... I thought he had the edge in SB's but reyes and crawford both have 2 sb's for far tonight.... leaving us tied at 3... my biggest problem will be winnin' the ERA and WHIP department... Especially with Santana turnin' the lights out every game... we'll see what happens... if I beat pojo again I think I can win this league.... if I lose however... I won't even make the playoffs!!

It's gettin' down to the wire!!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                              It's a long week, my friend....
                              Don't i know it...too long...but real important..2nd place is huge..no extra playoff game..i really don't wanna have to face any of the 4-6 (if i don't end up one) that extra game...

Comment

• Troy
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

I know I will not make the playoffs. This is typical. Start out shitty, have a good run, then tank in the end. If it can happen in football, it can happen here.

Comment

Working...