• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Troy
    and TWO complete games??? Damn.
    mine you mean Troy??....best part is BOTH are 8 inn losers..fuckin ironic..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Wait...your ass got another one?

Fucking Carpenter...christ...

fucking Complete games fucking suck...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Well I offered the fucker to every team in the league...lmfao...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Berkman wenr 2-3 with a dinger today..if Rolen and Tejada would wake the fuck up i could make a game out of this

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Oh...I'm sure they will...the weekend is coming...

Comment

• Troy
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

NO, I mean Al's two complete games he got this week. We're playing each other.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yeah...but wrning...that fucker...has two as well...and of those 8 inning variety he was bitching about last week...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Schmidt got hammered today...goddamnit...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

And Morris isn't doing any fucking better...

fuck it...

I'm toast this week...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

not by a long shot yet Pojo..you have 5 wrapped up and a few k's and a win or 2 and you'll eek it out...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Dude...Schmidt's ERA is going to be ridiculous today...over nine...and Morris isn't much better...

trust me...I don't have 5 locked up....lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Gagne is in...a former sure thing...let's see what happens today...

He started off 3-0 to Zeile...got him to pop out to the catcher...

1 down...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Floyd struck out looking...that's 2 down...

Gagne's looking good...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Well...a 1-2-3 for Gagne...

2 saves in about five minutes...Izzy grabbed one as well...

2 innings of shutout ball...that will help offset Schmidt a bit...

and Jason did get 8 K's...and considering he only pitched 3 2/3...well...not to shabby...

I need Santana to go off tonight...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

It's always good to see my guys get into an idiot double play...

you gotsta love a strike out throw out for Tex and Blalock.

Nice...with Soriano on deck...the fuckers...

Comment

Working...