• Jan 2004

like your deal pojo..just trying to keep starting pitchers on my roster

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Or did you say Beltre?

lmfao...you are talking in code...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Beltrae..lmao..not beltran..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Oh...I know wrning...I know...believe me...I'd throw you a deal with 2 starters in it but I couldn't work out one where I'd feel any good...

like I said...I just went the way I could...an upgrade...I looked at Livan at first...and realized you were in a slight situation...

which is why I went to the bottom of your list and saw a hit and miss Indian...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I figured the best I could do was an upgrade...think about it...

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              I can't win for losing...

RBW...I'm here if you want to deal numbers...and listen...I don't have a dish anymore...and have no cable...am not on the internet at all anymore cept sundays...I have to listen to the fucking radio to hear shit...

and don't know shit from shinola compared to last year...I'm just trying to deal for guys I like and get rid of these AHoles I don't...like your Cub boys...
              then send LEE my way, casey will have a better year..i ask this i tried for 3 cubs today & ones gonna be 0-3 next week..
              i tried for a deal, no steal..i dont want pissed off folk.
              i want to be fair thats it-
              if you guys wanna deal lemme know..

EUAS

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Westbrook has sucked so far..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

alright fellas..til tommorrow...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Dude...

1. If you thought Casey would have a better year...you wouldn't send him my way. You know he can't steal for shit...has virtually no power...and was considered a monster surprise last year. Lee is solid in a five-tool sort of way. I don't like Lee...like Casey less...like Dunn. Dunn for Lee is even up IMO.

RBW...you never piss me off...lmfao...you frustrate the fuck out of me throwing salesman talk my way. I'm a black and white guy. Don't sell me on potential...sell me on what's real. Casey was in the Indian system for years behind Thome. His knock...no power. I need power. Why would I deal for a guy with NO POWER...when I've been saying I need power all day...

If you can guarantee me 35 dingers from Casey right now...and not giggle like a school girl...lmfao...I'll pull the trigger...right now...

With Dunn...my risk is injury...and he's a lumbering buffoon...but I need freakin' power...

I also need freakin' saves...I'm not going to deal just for fun, but for something I need...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I know wrning...sucked bad...like I said...I went on a limb a bit with the deal...hoping you'd see my idiocy for dealing for Indians...

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

S. Casey (Cin - 1B)185/571 101 185 24 99 2 .324

D. Lee (ChC - 1B) 168/605 90 168 32 98 12 .278

send him to me..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

alright ladies and gents...I'm out as well...RBW...I feel like your dad sometimes...

BS1 tells me you talked to him last night...the EUAS game is afoot...get your game shoes on...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            I know wrning...sucked bad...like I said...I went on a limb a bit with the deal...hoping you'd see my idiocy for dealing for Indians...
                            couldn't take advantage of ya bro..

Comment

• Fairwrning
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

just saw the Mora hitting the pitcher clip..i swear..same thing happened to me in sandlot..right off my forehead..

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by redblkwht
                                S. Casey (Cin - 1B)185/571 101 185 24 99 2 .324

D. Lee (ChC - 1B) 168/605 90 168 32 98 12 .278

send him to me..

EUAS

Comment

Working...