X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I would agree with you their Lou...

I was going to go after Vidro...but figured that there was no way I could get him...so I didn't try...the only guy I really wanted to dump was Acevedo...and I used him up to get Santana...

I preferred Santana over Padilla simply based on K's...but Santana's got some health risks...so we'll see how that plays out...

I wanted Redman as well...but figured who in the hell am I going to give up to get him...

and I can't get my regular guys of the DL...Teixeira is back...and Durham goes on...damn it all...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I've got three guys on the DL...and can't figure out who in the hell to dump when they come back...

There's going to end up being some good players out there...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I need an Indian...

anyone have a Tribe player half worth a damn? I'll give you a two for one for him...give you a player...

Who has Sabathia?

Comment

• Lou

If you really want an Indian I have Jody Gerut on my roster. Trust me, you won't be missing much with Vidro.

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I just dropped Lawton. He isn't too terrible.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I like Lawton...the Indians are trying to get rid of him like crazy...but he makes to much damn money...and is a malcontent...

I love Gerut...but wouldn't trade for him...

I would love to have Sabathia...

screw it...rbw...let's get the last version of our deal done...

you send it my way...and it's a done deal...you know...the last deal we talked about...not the 2 for 2...but the 1 for 1...

I hate getting rid of that guy...but what the hell...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                I need an Indian...

anyone have a Tribe player half worth a damn? I'll give you a two for one for him...give you a player...

Who has Sabathia?
                I think Joe Charboneau is available....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

I'll take him...

Joe freakin' Charboneau....the man...the myth...the legend...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

RBW...are we going to do this...or is it time to just shut the door and move on...

Comment

• Lou

Well I'm seriously fucked for this week. I'm seeing shades of my 2003 fantasy football team, where I was buried in last place the whole year.

BTW, I can't STAND how you don't know who's gonna sit for the day and who's gonna get rained out, unless you're spending your whole day visiting team webpages to find that shit out.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

LMFAO...that's the problem of having a DAILY league...you have to worry about that shit...

hey Lou...what do you need...it looks like you need outfielders...

Comment

• Lou

I don't know, I definitely need to get rid of one of my three 1st basemen, but I'm not doing it for someone who doesn't have adequate home-run power in return.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Who are your first baseman?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I want to deal...I've got an itchy trigger finger...and I'm sick of waiting for people to sleep on shit...and think about it...

I have potential deals lined up all over the place...but nothing has come from them with the exception of one...that I think I'm getting undervalued on...

So...maybe we can make something work, although I don't think that you are looking to give up what I need...I have 4 potential first baseman...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

Look at Va...sitting in the lead!!!! Will he go wire to wire...will he! Will HE...
                                not a chance in hell!!!!

Comment

Working...