Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I'm going to be in a shitheap of trouble when my DL comes of the injured list...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I've had my eye on Jake Westbrook... is he finally coming into his own?

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

he'll probably only get 8 or 9 wins .... because the bullpen is total shit!

Comment

• Troy
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
          This just in: my team sucks ass. Glad we're not playing for money here.
          Lou, it's still way early... I start out the football season with a shit team and turn it into a contender.

Comment

• Troy
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fairwrning
            Troy..looks like we are gonna finish pretty even hopefully.....you have too much pitching left for me...i need some saves..that has killed me all year so far...hopefully my offense can hold the lead......you dont need much to pass me in a couple of stats...
            I agree.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

What a nightmare week....

Kendall is 0-fer the week....

Jack Wilson is coming back to reality (Poj, you sure don't want to part with Nomaaaaa ???).....

Marcus Giles got whacked in the elbow by a pitch....

Torii Hunter's hammy is acting up again....

My RP's teams are losing most of their games....

Besides that, everything's great....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Don't worry...my starters...all of them...got hammered tonight...you'll pass me in about 12 categories...and my team is playing for shit...

LMFAO Va...we're proving how even the league is by how shitty our week is...

no matter who wins this week...we both suck...lmfao...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Hey...how about this...something new...

anyone want to trade me a starter?...hmmmm....

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    I'm going to be in a shitheap of trouble when my DL comes of the injured list...
                    I do hate those good players hitting the waiver wire because someone has a star coming off the DL and has to cut someone.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Bastard...

I'll just keep them on my DL the whole year...so nobody can have them...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

You're so right Poj....

Even after another shitty night, I tied you up....

Even mainstays like Helton are going 0-fer, Judas Priest.....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

man, what a tuff week....i think i have rbi's wrapped up...Troy has k,s wrapped up....the other 10 stats are up for grabs...this could be my first losing week...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

i REALLY need Sexon back, dammitt!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Hey wrning my man...don't worry...Sexson will be back...in about 4 weeks...

Hmmmm...you need a first baseman still huh...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Richie Sexson was supposed to be out four-to-six weeks after injuring his shoulder on April 28, but he believes he'll be back by the end of next week. "That's what we're shooting for," Sexson told the Associated Press on Friday. "We'll probably start hitting here pretty quick, getting everything going. We're on a pace to come back then." The Diamondbacks' first baseman sustained a bruised bone and slightly torn cartilage in his left shoulder on a checked swing.

i am praying this is true....

Comment

Working...